JoJo as the Black Swan on the Masked Singer: Group B Finals

MattyTacos

I like the show and even if I haven’t seen this thread (I thought it was even a spoiler and got annoyed) but come ON that’s OBVIOUSLY JOJO. The way she does the runs in in my blood and they have the nerve to say some of the people they do.... (even if I like them) it’s insulting

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timothy_b

• Gabe²

• Gagaretha

• Hivy

jonnysands91

My God I mean there’s no hiding it... like it’s her. So glad she’s doing it and getting the praise. Any exposure at this point is good.

x æ a-xii

She slayed this performance. Those low notes OMG. Had to check Shawn's original and I found it so meh compared to this.

sxmescudi

imagine if this show promoting her raw talent puts her back on the map. commercially successful and acclaimed JoJo in 2021 is a dream :WAP:

timothy_b
12 hours ago, x æ a-xii said:

She slayed this performance. Those low notes OMG. Had to check Shawn's original and I found it so meh compared to this.

She already outdo him on her cover of “Treat You Better”.

Excited about tonight! I hope she unleashes her full talent and range this time and serves a big ballad moment!!!

MikeyDuff1D
6 hours ago, timothy_b said:

She already outdo him on her cover of “Treat You Better”.

Excited about tonight! I hope she unleashes her full talent and range this time and serves a big ballad moment!!!

Wasn't this last season? She's performing this season too? 

timothy_b
5 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Wasn't this last season? She's performing this season too? 

No she’s on this season. Tori Kelly was last season.

Last Boy on Earth

I’m shocked at how fake and cringe the judges are. These tv shows don’t even try anymore 

Even though it's not technically confirmed, the title needs to not contain spoilers come on now :ace:

justinxx

Why is she acting like a meek inexperienced performer from the clues? (Maybe it’s the producers’ idea.) She’s an amazing performer and she knows it—she thrives off live performing and touring.

Gagaretha

Wow she sounds good. Only knew her Boomerang song from years ago. She kinda sounds like Camila but raspier. The Montana bag meant that she was marketed as the second Hannah Montana? 

1 hour ago, justinxx said:

Why is she acting like a meek inexperienced performer from the clues? (Maybe it’s the producers’ idea.) She’s an amazing performer and she knows it—she thrives off live performing and touring.

Maybe she means confidence to be a big star again? Like to be in big shows and stuff 

1 hour ago, Gagaretha said:

Wow she sounds good. Only knew her Boomerang song from years ago. She kinda sounds like Camila but raspier. The Montana bag meant that she was marketed as the second Hannah Montana? 

Didn’t the label moved her residency to a different state to avoid child labor laws?

Gagaretha
7 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

Didn’t the label moved her residency to a different state to avoid child labor laws?

Maybe. And I think the unicorn symbolizes her coming out? She said it was offered by a famous friend who died. Maybe Cameron Boyce? They attended events together 

8 minutes ago, Gagaretha said:

Maybe. And I think the unicorn symbolizes her coming out? She said it was offered by a famous friend who died. Maybe Cameron Boyce? They attended events together 

I don’t remember the unicorn but we all know that’s Jojo singing :michael:

elohel419

I think the friend she was referring to with the unicorn was Leah Labelle :'(

iammadmat
2 hours ago, Gagaretha said:

I think it was because JoJo was offered the role of Hannah Montana and she declined. 

timothy_b

She was offered the role of Hannah Montana, but declined to focus on her music career.

Gagaretha
15 minutes ago, J-esper said:

https://instagram.com/leahlabelle?igshid=1531tsx0ijyzh

The unicorn is a hint to her late Friend Leah Labelle

link isn't working for me but that name doesn't ring a bell. 

6 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

I think it was because JoJo was offered the role of Hannah Montana and she declined. 

Are you trolling? JoJo was 3 when Hannah Montana premiered. She was discovered years later.

Edit: or do you mean she was offered a HM reboot maybe? 

Edited by Gagaretha