Delta Goodrem - 'Bridge Over Troubled Dreams'

LovaticSwiftie

Sky Engineer
34 minutes ago, Rhys Austin said:

This is great. You’ve all had a year to adjust to this sound going off all the singles she released coming up to the record. Her songwriting is so underrated. We need to be talking about that a lot more. 

I hope she does a 180 and releases a dance record/full on pop record next. Her voice was made for it

Heart hypnotic and Think about you was not it though

Sky Engineer

Was at the listening party. She performed solid gold and all of my friends and danced with us all. She answered my question and called it my name when dancing. Album was 8/10 but now I feel it's 11/10 😍

madonnafan18
On 5/15/2021 at 9:36 AM, Sky Engineer said:

Was at the listening party. She performed solid gold and all of my friends and danced with us all. She answered my question and called it my name when dancing. Album was 8/10 but now I feel it's 11/10 😍

I'm glad you got to go! This album is beautiful!

TheWayWeWere

nice album, but would've been better with more 70s/80s inspired sound

KasioKas

IDK her but gave the album a shot and wow, it started meh but got better. Saved a couple tracks

Mellark

Hmmmm, I forgot she released this album but honestly I am not really a big Delta Goodrem stan per say, but Wings of The Wild (I need to follow her discography but Child of the Universe is the second) will always be my favorite album of hers. I gave it a listen and I like some songs like The Power, Dear Elton (which feels like an ode to Elton John), Billionaire, Solid Gold, Everybody's Famous. She went folk/country this time. It's not bad, I just need some time with it I am guessing maybe it will grow on me. She's a powerful vocalist but I guess she was experimenting and trying something new. Despite the awful album rollout mess last year doing to a holiday album and postponing this album era, she delivered. I think her team is just underappreciating her. 

I lowkey wish she was popular here Stateside because I feel people would be stanning but we kind of like... under appreciate our international artists (some).

livelikemusic

Bridge over Troubled Dreams is a fantastic collection of music. Delta really did do an incredible with it!

On 5/30/2021 at 5:26 AM, Mellark said:

I lowkey wish she was popular here Stateside because I feel people would be stanning but we kind of like... under appreciate our international artists (some).

The fact she had an American record deal, and it did not take her anywhere is disappointing.