Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'

HelloLovato
19 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

The way this was their best album since TMLYM and they let it flop to hell I'm.....:deadbanana2:

The way this was their only album since TMYLM and Demi still let it flop to hell :deadbanana2:

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• rihannabiggestfan

• Ampersand13

• Pink Ranger

thatsmydemi

The way I cried this morning while listening to The Way You Don't Look At Me. 

I can't. 

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

I can't. 

One of their best songs ever!

Edited by Ghost
  • #FreeBritney Activist
DemiLovato

@rihannabiggestfanHow does it feel to know you are an icon in the ATRL community? The way you got banned and your icon was SPAMMED :clap3: I see the “S E E T H E” imitators as well :coffee2:

ok but can we discuss how 15 Minutes is Demi’s If I Were A Boy? So good

DancingShoes
4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I can't. 

Top 5 in their discography.

• #FreeBritney Activist

I think when it's all over it just comes back in flashes, you know? It's like a kaleidoscope of memories, it just all comes back. But Demi never does.

In all seriousness, this album is much too good to be abandoned like this.

• #FreeBritney Activist
12 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

I screamed :bibliahh:

The fact that all (that) some people stan is literally success, long hair, and generic bops :rip: where's the range, where's the substance? 

And the fact that "having ZERO singles released to pop radio teas" applies to Demi's first 2 albums too :skull:. The albums were robbed af. How is Hollywood Records even still in business, all their biggest acts left them. 

Welcome back, good to know you're still standing soldier :chick2:

Ampersand13
41 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

@rihannabiggestfanHow does it feel to know you are an icon in the ATRL community? The way you got banned and your icon was SPAMMED :clap3: I see the “S E E T H E” imitators as well :coffee2:

WHEW 15 Minutes is that bish. That guitar intro always brings something out of me :jonny5:

• #FreeBritney Activist
45 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

I saw someone tweet that 15 Minutes could pass as a Beyoncé song and now I can hear it.

your hitchhiker

They could easily announce a boyfriends are my girlfriend remix with Doja and maybe ariana and revive the Era so easily but no…. Something weird is goin on. Either Demi doesn’t care at all which is what I think, or maybe they are planning on releasing another project this year and will focus on that one? Like… what is even going on. 

Rest In Peace I guess

rihannabiggestfan

:heart: thanks, guys.

---

But honestly, Met Him Last Night deserved so much better on radio. I mean ... it's so much better than songs like Really Don't Care etc and yet ... plus it had Ariana. I know some people say "Ariana had too many songs on radio" but come on - at this point, pop radio can't have too much Ariana (she had literally 3 songs in the top 10). Met Him Last Night either should have been the first single OR it should have been released after DWTD got a full run instead of being pulled from radio (radio was probably like ... "umm wyd"). Very messy stuff from a major label, truly serving bankrupt :skull:

Some visuals for MHLN would have been nice tbh!

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
thatsmydemi
2 hours ago, your hitchhiker said:

They could easily announce a boyfriends are my girlfriend remix with Doja and maybe ariana and revive the Era so easily but no…. Something weird is goin on. Either Demi doesn’t care at all which is what I think, or maybe they are planning on releasing another project this year and will focus on that one? Like… what is even going on. 

Rest In Peace I guess

Demi said that a new project might come out this year. We know nothing though. It doesn't necessarily have to be a new album (as much as I'd love to).

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • ATRL Moderator
kelly-clarkson

I get that Demi doesn't care about promoting their stuff anymore but it's really weird the label is not doing anything to give this album a push.

-

Random but this cover of "Anyone" showed up in my recommendations and it's soooo good. I wish the Demi studio version sounded like this cover :chick1:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Have you set yours yet? :coffee2:

thatsmydemi
35 minutes ago, Soobin said:

Have you set yours yet? :coffee2:

Can't wait for them to perform DWTD and TMYLM for the 237846125th time and ignore the hundred of tracks in the album. :duca: 

Starfish
On 6/21/2021 at 3:45 PM, DemiLovato said:

Must be nice to be universally hated :razzle:

Like fave like stan. No surprise he spends his time crying about the way people don't look at him. He's probably ugly on the outside too. 

He was the one who was seething when he had to delete his avi when everyone spammed it to show their disgust :ahh:

thatsmydemi
50 minutes ago, Starfish said:

Like fave like stan. No surprise he spends his time crying about the way people don't look at him. He's probably ugly on the outside too. 

He was the one who was seething when he had to delete his avi when everyone spammed it to show their disgust :ahh:

:biblio: 

it's not that serious. He hasn't done anything to deserve this kind of comments. 

thatsmydemi

I've been listening to this album non-stop for the past 3 days. :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
DemiLovato
3 hours ago, Starfish said:

It’s not that deep…?

HelloLovato
5 hours ago, Starfish said:

Universally hated on ATRL is not the same as “universally hated.” And they aren’t even universally hated on ATRL.

Please get help. Cant imagine being in a state where I started attacking someone’s physical traits because of a pop music forum.

rihannabiggestfan
12 hours ago, Starfish said:

Can this troll please be threadbanned from here? This is not his first offense. All he does is come here and cry about Demi or Demi's fans - not only is it offtopic but it's also ridiculous. I would appreciate it :heart: @kelly-clarkson @madonnas

---

I can tell you are struggling right now, and I wish you all the best in terms of your mental health. You seem like a very toxic, evil, and obsessed person. It's not too late for you to change. I barely even know who you are, yet all you do is talk **** about me and lurk my profile. Do you not have anything else to do? I'm concerned, deadass. It's very clear that you are ugly inside and out and that's why you're projecting hatred to anyone who's better than you (especially personality-wise). Stay obsessed with me, boo. Is it really worth the detriment it causes to your health?

Also, I have never changed my avi except when I wanted to get a new avi. OBSESSED. You are a joke.

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
  • ATRL Moderator
kelly-clarkson
44 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Can this troll please be threadbanned from here? This is not his first offense. All he does is come here and cry about Demi or Demi's fans - not only is it offtopic but it's also ridiculous. I would appreciate it :heart: @kelly-clarkson @madonnas

Done!

• ATRL Moderator
kelly-clarkson

Demi sang CFTS, My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend and now they're singing The Kind of Lover I Am :duca:

• ATRL Moderator
kelly-clarkson

Now they're singing Easy with Noah!!

Confusion
17 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend

Phew Demi really took their time singing the chorus of the bop MGAMB it gave me anxiety :ahh: