• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• rihannabiggestfan

• Ampersand13

• Pink Ranger

On 5/9/2021 at 4:31 AM, intheneonlights said:

They aren’t filming the pilot right now, they’re still in the casting stage. The pilot is intended to be ready for 2022 pick-ups, we’ll know next year if it gets picked up or not.

No, its not

3 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

No, its not

I feel like this is another thing that they will announce tomorrow. Maybe the talk-show she did for Quibi?? Maybe NBC bought it for the streaming service Peacock.

queenoftheclouds

I got the following recommendation: "Demi unfollwed Island Records"

Is that treu? Will she leave them for good? 

Btw where is the Base thread of Demi, I couldn't find it.

5 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I got the following recommendation: "Demi unfollwed Island Records"

Is that treu? Will she leave them for good? 

Btw where is the Base thread of Demi, I couldn't find it.

She still follows them (at least on Instagram).

Probably something related to that Quibi show. Nothing interesting again. When we ask her to do something we mean something related to her music career.  :zzz:

I'm afraid one day we will wake up to the news of Demi getting her own show on national TV like Kelly. It's so happening at some point. :rip:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Probably something related to that Quibi show. Nothing interesting again. When we ask her to do something we mean something related to her music career.  :zzz:

I'm afraid one day we will wake up to the news of Demi getting her own show on national TV like Kelly. It's so happening at some point. :rip:

Will she have her own Demioke? :duca: 

I would honestly love that but of course she also needs to release music - Kelly has basically abandoned her music for years now because she's working on a lot at the moment.

Maybe a duet between Demi and Kelly can make them bounce back in the charts! Okay I wish. They have to promote for it to be a hit. Met Him Last Night is so meant to be a hit until it didn't. I am still annoyed and sad about it. Could have been her When You Believe or Bang Bang moment.

7 hours ago, phreshprince said:

No, its not

May 3, 2021 - The network won’t have any new 2021 pilots ready for upfront consideration. NBC, which like ABC underwent a top executive change, with Susan Rovner taking oversight of the network’s programming, did not make its orders — for dramas Getaway and Untitled Nick Wootton/Jake Coburn Project and comedies Hungry and Someone Out There — until mid-April. Of them, only one, Hungry, is actively casting, and the process is in very early stages, so the projects won’t be factored into NBC’s fall 2021 plans.

https://deadline.com/2021/05/pilots-2021-buzz-abc-cbs-nbc-fox-the-cw-covid-broadcast-pilot-panic-1234727023/

queenoftheclouds
9 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

#75 this week at Billboard 200 :clap3: shook it spend 5 weeks at the Top 75 considering we don’t even have a current single 

It's not a flop like some other releases.

I hope she won't do television at all.

SchmoodRing
13 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

It's not a flop like some other releases.

I hope she won't do television at all.

Honestly she could use a proper and constant exposure that puts her in more positive light with the general public since alot of people find her annoying now.

Ampersand13

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, still one of the best releases of the years, and one of the best works by an ex-act period :WAP:

peppeperaltatp95
17 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

#75 this week at Billboard 200 :clap3: shook it spend 5 weeks at the Top 75 considering we don’t even have a current single 

With no doubt this is her best album of her entire career, and of decade, and she did it with no promo and no single currently! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

She literally slaps all of ex-acts with this album, I want seriously see if with 0 promo other albums can do this numbers in charts :coffee:

Edited by peppeperaltatp95
selena_lavigne
9 hours ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

With no doubt this is her best album of her entire career, and of decade, and she did it with no promo and no single currently! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

She literally slaps all of ex-acts with this album, I want seriously see if with 0 promo other albums can do this numbers in charts :coffee:

where is the 0 promo you guys keep talking about? she's doing more promo than Selena did for Rare and Ariana for positions and pretty much everybody else did for their albums.

i'm gonna only do performances and interviews 100% related to the album and I am missing SO MANY.

Demi was everywhere the week before the release, the week of the release, and the week after.

and then the MILLIONS of interviews for her documentary going on Joe Rogan, Drew Barrymore show, so many other places.

I wish my fav did the 0 promo you guys keep complaining about.

Edited by selena_lavigne
peppeperaltatp95
16 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

where is the 0 promo you guys keep talking about? she's doing more promo than Selena did for Rare and Ariana for positions and pretty much everybody else did for their albums.

i'm gonna only do performances and interviews 100% related to the album and I am missing SO MANY.

Demi was everywhere the week before the release, the week of the release, and the week after.

and then the MILLIONS of interviews for her documentary going on Joe Rogan, Drew Barrymore show, so many other places.

I wish my fav did the 0 promo you guys keep complaining about.

You mean the interviews in that 2 weeks thanks to docuseries but 0 serious playlisting in Spotify and a very low budget to spin the single in the radios, after those two weeks complete silent as she didn't released nothing... :rip:

selena_lavigne
10 minutes ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

You mean the interviews in that 2 weeks thanks to docuseries but 0 serious playlisting in Spotify and a very low budget to spin the single in the radios, after those two weeks complete silent as she didn't released nothing... :rip:

sometimes music doesn't stick and the two songs they pushed for the album didn't stick. it happens. MHLN had TTH exposure. DWTD had an entire documentary that was payola'd all over youtube to where every time someone shared their screen in class a Demi ad would pop up.

this 0 promo excuse makes no sense. 

that being said, stream Carefully. :katie2:

Edited by selena_lavigne
your hitchhiker
7 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

sometimes music doesn't stick and the two songs they pushed for the album didn't stick. it happens. MHLN had TTH exposure. DWTD had an entire documentary that was payola'd all over youtube to where every time someone shared their screen in class a Demi ad would pop up.

this 0 promo excuse makes no sense. 

that being said, stream Carefully. :katie2:

There’s no denying that this era was handled horribly and if she had the decent playlisting and push from their label that any other artist gets things would be a lot different. Her record label is bankrupt 

plus, they’ve been completely silent about the album for like two weeks.. what are a few interviews gonna do with no single ? Please