Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'

Cheeerl

I can't imagine the MHLN Video on a beach.

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

• Ampersand13

6 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I can't imagine the MHLN Video on a beach.

At this point I find it hard to imagine the music video at all

What are they waiting for :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

At this point I find it hard to imagine the music video at all

What are they waiting for :bibliahh:

They wait for a peak.

Lowkey starting to miss chart-hungry Demi. At least she made those eras entertaining. She's done nothing for a whole month. I'm speechless. :rip: 

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Lowkey starting to miss chart-hungry Demi. At least she made those eras entertaining. She's done nothing for a whole month. I'm speechless. :rip: 

I agree

We waited 4 years for a week-long era

Even if she doesn't care about charts, it doesn't mean she should just abandoned the era completely, it's like she doesn't care about the music 

4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

When you put it like that... I can't believe an album with THIS much potential is just getting so nonchalantly wasted 

This era has been extremely boring. It’s her best album yet and deserves so much more.

Y’all should chill about the lack of promo. None of the pop girls have been promoting their pandemic projects. My theory is that because artists couldn’t tour the past 14 months it’s a money drain to pour money into promo for a couple extra streams. Once touring is back I feel they’ll do a little performance here or there to remind people to buy tickets. 

On 5/6/2021 at 2:20 PM, thatsmydemi said:

This lol I miss stanning a pop star. She still has the means, I’ve even been getting my friends Irl to bop to some songs in the album. Especially MGAMB; everyone I play it for loves it. She’s wasting so much potential on what could be career peaks 

Posted (edited)

This is still one of the absolute best releases of this year and of recent years. Even her squirrel farm can't take that away from us :jamming:

Edited by Ampersand13

Will we get the video? Will we get a new performance?

tenor.gif?itemid=12400547

1 hour ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Will we get the video? Will we get a new performance?

tenor.gif?itemid=12400547

The era has already ended :sistrens:

Great album. It’s such a shame she is who she is, she has great potential yet she remains a ****ing meme 

31 minutes ago, Galantis said:

I didn't even know she had released an album :rip:

She's only promoted it for like a week so I'm not surprised. 

MHLN is dead. They should let it go.

Summer is coming so just release MGAMB as the third and final single. Release a hot lesbian MV. At least she should end this era with a bang!

Posted (edited)

Something tells me this is her Rare. She spent so much time waiting to release the album that by the time she did, she already wanted to move to other stuff. 

Selena moved to acting and Rare Beauty. 

Demi's rare beauty is her doc, and she's also back to acting (Hungry). Plus, that podcast she's working on. Literally nothing she's doing is related to music. :rip:

Edit: forgot that she teased another music project for this year. This kinda reinforces my point. She wants to move quickly from this era and I don't blame her because talking about your OD non-stop after 3 years must be tiring.  

Edited by thatsmydemi

On 5/5/2021 at 8:21 PM, phreshprince said:

Im pretty sure shes finishing up filming the pilot. We should know by May 17 if it gets picked up

They aren’t filming the pilot right now, they’re still in the casting stage. The pilot is intended to be ready for 2022 pick-ups, we’ll know next year if it gets picked up or not.

This album is still a masterpiece

At least she delivered quality

:jonny:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Something tells me this is her Rare. She spent so much time waiting to release the album that by the time she did, she already wanted to move to other stuff. 

Selena moved to acting and Rare Beauty. 

Demi's rare beauty is her doc, and she's also back to acting (Hungry). Plus, that podcast she's working on. Literally nothing she's doing is related to music. :rip:

Edit: forgot that she teased another music project for this year. This kinda reinforces my point. She wants to move quickly from this era and I don't blame her because talking about your OD non-stop after 3 years must be tiring.  

Also, there's an argument to be made about how this album is supposed to be for storytelling mainly.

She may just want the pure music and lyrics speak for itself rather than narratives created by radio hosts, magazines, tv show people, etc.

It's like letting the art speak its story independently i guess

6 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Also, there's an argument to be made about how this album is supposed to be for storytelling mainly.

She may just want the pure music and lyrics speak for itself rather than narratives created by radio hosts, magazines, tv show people, etc.

It's like letting the art speak its story independently i guess

Yeah also Scooter saying that they don't care about singles but about the story. Who would've thought he was being dead serious about it. :lmao:

So yeah if you want singles, music videos and promo, you'll have to wait till D8.