Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'

Johnny Jacobs
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

This is a Demi thread, so I'm just gonna keep it cute and be happy that she's still charting :jamming:

I shouldn't have made my last post

:rip:

You said what we all thought sis dont apologize for it.. 

People like you are rare 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• rihannabiggestfan

• Ampersand13

• Pink Ranger

Rob_Matteo

Y'all are so shady :ahh:

OT:

It's been a month and the album is aging really well no? I think it's SAFE to say this is her best album now

Mr. Duff

It's still charting :eek: 

I am happy of course since it's doing okay particularly without a hit carrying it but come on Demi's team/label, why can't you manage this properly? It's sad because fans just want a song that shall carry the album, but nothing's being done. Maybe the label doesn't really care about Demi, which sucks.

Tiziano's Boy

Fuming that I still haven't got my 4 CDs with all of the alternate covers, now the signed poster has been delayed to the 30th of June :biblio:

kelly-clarkson

Like a month later but finally the CD was released in my flop country. It's so beautiful :smitten:

XVzpGTk.jpg

RadioactiveLights

so did we ever get the digital exclusive cover in HQ

Pink Ranger

My posters are delayed till June 30th now 

get signing those damn POSTERS DEMETRIA

a7c5ad506e2e45f0d80b533bfaf00665.gif

RideOrDie

Demi Lovato - Met Him Last Night (Dave Audé Remix) (feat. Ariana Grande) / 2021.05.12

onlyforever
4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Demi Lovato - Met Him Last Night (Dave Audé Remix) (feat. Ariana Grande) / 2021.05.12

do you know anything about the music video?

Rob_Matteo
12 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

That's so dumb :toofunny3:

A remix isn't gonna do ****, wwhere's the video :skull:

But thanks for the info :hug:

phreshprince

Im pretty sure shes finishing up filming the pilot. We should know by May 17 if it gets picked up

Topaz

All the CD's at my target stay sold out. I only see chromatica and smile

thatsmydemi
54 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Give us a remix with The Weeknd or keep it. 

Do you know anything about a new single? The **** is going on with this era? :skull:

phreshprince

Her tweets today... yeah she’s still not in a good place. I pray she finds peace. She should have taken a longer break..

ryoncé
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

Her tweets today... yeah she’s still not in a good place. I pray she finds peace. She should have taken a longer break..

wtf ????

HOW

i have many friends who struggle with an ED and it is a daily struggle -- sometimes for life. It is not their fault or a lack of effort/strength -- it is a very complicated and difficult issue to struggle with.

When you mock her over those tweets, you are not only being inconsiderate to her -- but to ALL people suffering with eating disorders. Disgusting 

Edited by ryoncé
Popboi.
4 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

Thanks for the daily news

abel.thumb.jpg.db55537118ee807a20697c13d

phreshprince
2 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

wtf ????

HOW

i have many friends who struggle with an ED and it is a daily struggle -- sometimes for life. It is not their fault or a lack of effort/strength -- it is a very complicated and difficult issue to struggle with.

When you mock her over those tweets, you are not only being inconsiderate to her -- but to ALL people suffering with eating disorders. Disgusting 

How am I mocking? 

phreshprince
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Thanks for the daily news

abel.thumb.jpg.db55537118ee807a20697c13d

Thanks for caring! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s update on Popboi and their STRANGE obsession with PhreshPrince. We get to the bottom of their unhealthy tendencies.

Edited by phreshprince
Rob_Matteo
3 hours ago, phreshprince said:

You "stan her" (? big question mark) and still don't know anything about EDs?

Like, expecting her to be cured from it is essentially setting her up to fail, and again, if you know anything about EDs it's that she will possibly never be cured from it and she will have to deal with it for the rest of her life.

It gives absolutely no indication about her well-being.

Also, I find it ****ing weird that you always come in Demi threads claiming she's unwell or has relapsed :rip: It's like you want her to

Pink Ranger
3 hours ago, phreshprince said:

Whenever you post it’s always about her health, take it to the base if it’s that important to get off your chest, not the album thread. :rip: 

Cheeerl

Get ready guys, that user will call you "obsessed" :lmao: 

It seems like that's the only argument of that user when everytime that user gets called out :rip: 

Confusion
1 hour ago, Cheeerl said:

Get ready guys, that user will call you "obsessed" :lmao: 

It seems like that's the only argument of that user when everytime that user gets called out :rip: 

:ahh: 

Starfish

The flopping, the in-fighting, the outrage over nothing :razzle:. Never change Lovatics.