• rihannabiggestfan

• Ampersand13

• Pink Ranger

ReverseWarholian
7 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

13ObOfk.gif

I meant the other one but :bibliahh:

memi stan

It kills me that her best album is being tossed aside like it’s nothing. They should get her on SNL

RunBoyRun
1 hour ago, your hitchhiker said:

Came here to say this :chick1: she’s never gonna release it 

taste. I think it’s such a Demi song, would be such a cute single if it wasn’t a deluxe track. It’s getting no attention :chick3:

What do we even know about Killing U Softly?

your hitchhiker
1 hour ago, RunBoyRun said:

Not much at all lol sometimes I question its existence but apparently some people here have it

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ivan_brit

Is there a ATRL album survivor??? 

I need this to at least survive for a little bit more here

pinkbowvintage
3 hours ago, RunBoyRun said:

I've been wondering that too. I haven't heard much about it. How we do know it's not a flop like a lot of the leaked scraps?

Confusion
3 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I've been wondering that too. I haven't heard much about it. How we do know it's not a flop like a lot of the leaked scraps?

I just wanna hear her singing Killing Me Softly

Pink Ranger
5 hours ago, phreshprince said:

this era omg :rip: she's truly over

Have you not heard? 
the album was a gift for the fans 

Not Sorry
12 hours ago, your hitchhiker said:

Ariana has so much going on, I don’t think it’s a good idea to push forward with this single at all. That being said I honestly have no idea what’s going on with this single or whole era. Are they going to scrap it? And that’s why she’s hinting at maybe another project this year already :rip: it would be such a shame if they let my girlfriends are my boyfriend (her future career peak), the Art of starting over, sunset etc go to waste 

it was an album for the fans :gaycat1:

True:ace:

MGAMB is such a bop, wtf are they doing :chick1: 

Topaz

If she scrapped this project it would make no sense to abandon it so fast without getting this to gold at least. It be weird for her to go through everything and come out with this album and be like anna oop shoulda made tmylm part 2 later 2021

phreshprince
4 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

Have you not heard? 
the album was a gift for the fans 

wait is this true???

Pink Ranger
Just now, phreshprince said:

wait is this true???

She’s potentially dropping a new album this year and DWTDTAOSO was more explaining and closing that chapter on her life.

That would explain why DWTD was never given a proper lead single push, no radio deal, a peak 28M Spotify playlist exposure.

im just grasping for straws tbh 

it would explain why they haven’t done anything for the album since release week.

a7c5ad506e2e45f0d80b533bfaf00665.gif

Pink Ranger
1 hour ago, Topaz said:

If she scrapped this project it would make no sense to abandon it so fast without getting this to gold at least. It be weird for her to go through everything and come out with this album and be like anna oop shoulda made tmylm part 2 later 2021

Tbh it will probably scan gold through adding her droplets, pretty sure it’s already Gold eligible (may be wrong tho) 

queenoftheclouds
Posted (edited)

As Long as she wears a wig. I'm not Here for a short hair Demi era.

Edited by queenoftheclouds
phreshprince
5 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

She’s potentially dropping a new album this year and DWTDTAOSO was more explaining and closing that chapter on her life.

That would explain why DWTD was never given a proper lead single push, no radio deal, a peak 28M Spotify playlist exposure.

im just grasping for straws tbh 

it would explain why they haven’t done anything for the album since release week.

The thing I don't understand is that she posts photos of herself all glammed up on a daily it feels with these outfits that she's not just causally doing a Zoom interview for and everything. So it makes me wonder if this is a photoshoot, in person interviews (which tbh, I think she needs to calm down with interviews. We saw the doc...enough) or what...I guess her podcast she's recording video and audio??? and if she's doing a TV show, doesn't she have to start filming the pilot like REALLY soon in order to see if they will pick up the series? Right now they just picked up the pilot. If that goes well, then she has a full tv series (which I still think will be so bad because its about eating disorders and Demi has commitment issues (she'll pull a Ruby Rose and leave her own show after 1 season :rip:)

queenoftheclouds
1 minute ago, phreshprince said:

The thing I don't understand is that she posts photos of herself all glammed up on a daily it feels with these outfits that she's not just causally doing a Zoom interview for and everything. So it makes me wonder if this is a photoshoot, in person interviews (which tbh, I think she needs to calm down with interviews. We saw the doc...enough) or what...I guess her podcast she's recording video and audio??? and if she's doing a TV show, doesn't she have to start filming the pilot like REALLY soon in order to see if they will pick up the series? Right now they just picked up the pilot. If that goes well, then she has a full tv series (which I still think will be so bad because its about eating disorders and Demi has commitment issues (she'll pull a Ruby Rose and leave her own show after 1 season :rip:)

More iconic memes are coming!

• #FreeBritney Activist
monsterlovatic
10 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

It’s a song produced my Oak.  Very pop oriented song.  I don’t think it would do well as a single. It’s cute but nothing mature about it. Very playful.  

• #FreeBritney Activist
Soobin

A month old? I thought it's been a year

:falcon:

wow, happy monthsary, still the best album of 2021. :jonny6:

Pink Ranger
2 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

As Long as she wears a wig. I'm not Here for a short hair Demi era.

Good thing it’s her body and she can do what she likes without catering to gays needs of the typical popstars image, basically as long as the music is good I couldn’t care less how she looks I fear

Pink Ranger
2 hours ago, phreshprince said:

What’s this post got to do with anything I said? :rip: 
yeah she’s probably doing photo shoots or filming stuff, who knows till we find out tbh.

many artists do multiple projects at once including film, TV, reality. And the show might not even be picked up officially all she’s gotta do is film a pilot and see if it sticks or not and I’m sure she’s already prepared for the outcome either way.

you do realise these zoom interviews are clarified as unscripted right? So she doesn’t know what questions she will be asked and if she’s asked about her documentary she’s not going to be rude and say she doesn’t wanna talk about it because you’d all drag her for being rude. She loses either way because she either talks too much and “change the record” or says she doesn’t wanna talk about it and she’s a “Bitch to the interviewer blah”