• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• rihannabiggestfan

• Ampersand13

• Revenge

Cheeerl
1 minute ago, Confusion said:

Hmmm I wonder what she was signing a few days ago?

Definitely for the lead single

Lyrical Liar

@TheDecentSimmer the fact that you normally tell me the tea on this stuff and I woke up in the middle of the night for a piss and IT'S THE ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT NEWS loooool

22 tracks, bb bro - not us thinking she was only gonna give us 10 tracks. :jonny4:

Just ordered a signed copy :jonny5: I love the cover!! The other covers look cool too

alfonso12

The cover is really really cute, probably her best. The tittle is a bit try hard-ish though.

~Start The Music
9 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

3CUBw4Sl.png

The cover looks amazing wow

WHEW

~Start The Music
2 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

The cover is really really cute, probably her best. The tittle is a bit try hard-ish though.

Can people like you elaborate on what’s “tRy HaRd” about any album title? It’s always made me laugh how y’all can think like that, so disrespectful as well to any artist 

Cherish
13 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

The signed one doesnt have bonus tracks tho? Ugh :skull:

of course not, but i want Demi's signature :jonny: 

skwonderfactory

Aahhhhhh two weeks!!!!!

alfonso12
2 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Can people like you elaborate on what’s “tRy HaRd” about any album title? It’s always made me laugh how y’all can think like that, so disrespectful as well to any artist 

It sounds like Fiona Apple title but it's an album by... Demi Lovato. :cm:

DancingShoes

19 tracks with three bonus tracks :jonny: I’m loving this trend of albums being released merely a few weeks after being announced instead of months long waits.

RideOrDie
1. I'm praying she arranges these tracks in a good order because 22 songs will be an incohesive mess.
2. I really like the covers, but after seeing that and now reading "country" and "disco"... So Kacey Musgraves mixed with her usual crap? Praying for her.
rihannabiggestfan
7 minutes ago, Confusion said:

They don’t ship to Hawaii :rip: 

"PLEASE NOTE: SIGNED CD IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS SHIPPING TO THE U.S"

Mess :skull: 

IhSnapItzTrey

So looking at her store, each of the three exclusive covers say & Bonus Track. I wonder if each one will contain a bonus track, meaning you’d have to have all three versions to own all three bonuses.  If they each contain all three bonuses, it should say DELUXE EDITION. 

willyogalvan

The cover kind of hurts my eyes a little, wish it was a still photo and not that kaleidoscope effect

Cherish
1 minute ago, IhSnapItzTrey said:

So looking at her store, each of the three exclusive covers say & Bonus Track. I wonder if each one will contain a bonus track, meaning you’d have to have all three versions to own all three bonuses.  If they each contain all three bonuses, it should say DELUXE EDITION. 

I'll fight her if that's true :'( 

willyogalvan

The 3 female collabs are : noah cyrus, ariana grande and saweetie

rihannabiggestfan
5 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

It sounds like Fiona Apple title but it's an album by... Demi Lovato. :cm:

An album by a talented queen? Whew :cm:

love me talented queens like Demi and Fiona

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:
1. I'm praying she arranges these tracks in a good order because 22 songs will be an incohesive mess.
2. I really like the covers, but after seeing that and now reading "country" and "disco"... So Kacey Musgraves mixed with her usual crap? Praying for her.

i second this, i'm excited but the album can easily be a mess if it tries to dip into too many genres

have you heard any of the songs?