Jump to content

Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'


Cheeerl
 Share

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Soobin said:

She won't be getting hits this era but I find solace in Demi's emotes HITTING big in some other dimension far away from here :lakitu:

 

IFLKT4X.png

We need these here and not these basic ones. :sosad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • rihannabiggestfan

    496

  • thatsmydemi

    523

  • Pink Ranger

    443

  • Ampersand13

    467

4 hours ago, Marco23 said:

Can you post the spotify update of Met him last night? (USA, UK AND WW)

No need to, it's over already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

 
This is doing so bad. I fear it'll spend less than 10 weeks on the charts :rip:

I mean is anyone really suprised?

The era is over for at least a week now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

 
This is doing so bad. I fear it'll spend less than 10 weeks on the charts :rip:

The era is over. They just don't care about charts. Just enjoy the album and wait for the next one. 

 

 

I still hope she gives us a cute music video before moving on to another thing. I don't want DWTD to be the only music video :chick3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
20 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I swear someone sings Anyone like every week on The Voice :lmao:  And Nick being there :toofunny3:

 

 

 

 

 

iTunes:

 

82. Anyone 

 

 

Maybe it's time to push Anyone again? :jonny5: 

Wait this performance is sooo good :jonny:

She killed it :flame:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

 
This is doing so bad. I fear it'll spend less than 10 weeks on the charts :rip:

VRYjpdi.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

Saw this on Twitter:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way they are abandoning her best project when she has two potential moderate hits at the least with MHLN and MGAMB :rip: you just can’t make this up :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

The way they are abandoning her best project when she has two potential moderate hits at the least with MHLN and MGAMB :rip: you just can’t make this up :dies:

The fact we’re begging for just a little bit of support to get a moderate hit at this point is a joke, time to leave Island Demetria 

VRYjpdi.gif

 

The fact this could have been her biggest era if they just believed in her (I fear she won’t top SNS ever again tho)

VRYjpdi.gif


the fact that Island are that poor of a label that the collab with streaming queen Ariana is on the bottom end of TTH while the SYT remix is on the top 

VRYjpdi.gif

 

Lead single DWTD not peaking higher than 29M playlist audience reach, Christina‚Äôs ‚ÄúReflection 2020‚ÄĚ had 31M playlist reach¬†

VRYjpdi.gif

 

Melon Cake (Lizzo Remix) cancelled 

VRYjpdi.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

 

 

Let’s celebrate this okish stats before any other big Female decide to release an album this year :gaycat5:

 

:clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

 

 

Let’s celebrate this okish stats before any other big Female decide to release an album this year :gaycat5:

 

:clap3: 

Lana will be there with her new Album Too :jonny5:

I hope the era will catch up but I doubt it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Saw this on Twitter:

 

 

MELON CAKE FT. LIZZO. IM NOT MAKING THIS **** UP. 

 

BIGGEST PROMO CAMPAIGN IN YEARS. BARBIE WILL DROP A NEW DOLL AND MELON CAKE WILL BE PART OF THE COMMERCIAL. 

 

NO MORE ****ING AROUND. :jonny4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
28 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

MELON CAKE FT. LIZZO. IM NOT MAKING THIS **** UP. 

 

BIGGEST PROMO CAMPAIGN IN YEARS. BARBIE WILL DROP A NEW DOLL AND MELON CAKE WILL BE PART OF THE COMMERCIAL. 

 

NO MORE ****ING AROUND. :jonny4:

WOAH SHE'S ABOUT TO SWEEP THE GRAMMYS :jonny4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait, Why do think it's Lizzo?

 

Also, got the CD in the mail today.

Gray is a bop I'm sorry :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Wait, Why do think it's Lizzo?

 

Also, got the CD in the mail today.

Gray is a bop I'm sorry :jonny5:

There isn’t any proof whatsoever of a Lizzo collab, we’re all just trying to manifest it so that it actually comes true

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Soobin said:

WOAH SHE'S ABOUT TO SWEEP THE GRAMMYS :jonny4:

BEST SONG IN A COMMERCIAL 

 

CAN'T WAIT TO ADD GRAMMY WINNER TO MY SIG :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Wait, Why do think it's Lizzo?

 

Also, got the CD in the mail today.

Gray is a bop I'm sorry :jonny5:

There aren't many big girls left after Adele betrayed the clan and became skinny :weeps:

 

And hopefully motor bike didn't go for Meghan Trainor :weeps:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

There aren't many big girls left after Adele betrayed the clan and became skinny :weeps:

 

And hopefully motor bike didn't go for Meghan Trainor :weeps:

NOT MOTOR BIKE I’M SCREAMING :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MTrain said:

Wait a Melon Cake remix with Meghan is coming?

Nah, we’re just all hoping for a collab with Lizzo on Melon Cake but there’s literally no evidence or sign of that happening lmao 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Nah, we’re just all hoping for a collab with Lizzo on Melon Cake but there’s literally no evidence or sign of that happening lmao 

Meh, not Lizzo. This song deserves budget. Megan Thee Stallion should be the remix

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...