Jump to content

Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'


Cheeerl
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
30 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

The fact they're going to release the music video probably next week when the era (and the song) have been dead for almost two weeks now :rip:

Do we know if they already filmed the music video?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • rihannabiggestfan

    496

  • thatsmydemi

    523

  • Pink Ranger

    443

  • Ampersand13

    467

40 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Do we know if they already filmed the music video?

no. We think they did in Hawaii because their stylists were apparently together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

no. We think they did in Hawaii because their stylists were apparently together.

Thanks! I hope we get it soon if it was already filmed :chick1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

 

Listened to it for the first time in months just now and it’s still awful :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Revenge said:

Listened to it for the first time in months just now and it’s still awful :rip: 

The way the verses are 10/10 and the chorus is 0/10 :skull:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rob_Matteo said:

The way the verses are 10/10 and the chorus is 0/10 :skull:

 

The way the verses are a solid 3/10 and the chorus is a -10/10

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Revenge said:

The way the verses are a solid 3/10 and the chorus is a -10/10

:dies:

 

you didn't lie though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Revenge said:

The way the verses are a solid 3/10 and the chorus is a -10/10

You serious or trolling?:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PopFan1996 said:

You serious or trolling?:rip:

Serious the song is probably her worst droplet :rip: even CIC is better than this trash 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Serious the song is probably her worst droplet :rip: even CIC is better than this trash 

Madam, nothing is worse than Coriander in Cheese :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Serious the song is probably her worst droplet :rip: even CIC is better than this trash 

I mean you serious the chorus is 10/10? :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PopFan1996 said:

I mean you serious the chorus is 10/10? :rip:

Nooo I said -10/10 :ahh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Madam, nothing is worse than Coriander in Cheese :rip:

I spat out my coffee bitch :ahh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Nooo I said -10/10 :ahh: 

I just woke up from a nap I didn't see the minus:rip:


Makes more sense now tho:ahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

I just woke up from a nap I didn't see the minus:rip:


Makes more sense now tho:ahh:

Madam I have ears for a reason :ahh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Madam, nothing is worse than Coriander in Cheese :rip:

The accuracy of this even in terms of foods tho

 

What an awful combination :lmao:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I swear someone sings Anyone like every week on The Voice :lmao:  And Nick being there :toofunny3:

 

 

 

 

 

iTunes:

 

82. Anyone 

 

 

Maybe it's time to push Anyone again? :jonny5: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I swear someone sings Anyone like every week on The Voice :lmao:  And Nick being there :toofunny3:

 

 

 

 

 

iTunes:

 

82. Anyone 

 

 

Maybe it's time to push Anyone again? :jonny5: 

People say Demi has no impact when every The Voice contestant on any given season ever RUSHES to sing one of her songs :sistrens:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Ok..... So the album sold 119k (3 weeks) I Love Me is Platinum, Im Ready is Gold + Anyone, WOPS & Ok not Ok 

 

Is the album is close to a RIAA Gold certifcation?? any estimation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Over 600M streams. Right now this is 9th most streamed album of 2021 and 3rd female surpassing "Poster Girl".

Probably won't go much higher unless MHLN or any other potential single becomes a hit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I swear someone sings Anyone like every week on The Voice :lmao:  And Nick being there :toofunny3:

 

 

 

 

 

iTunes:

 

82. Anyone 

 

 

Maybe it's time to push Anyone again? :jonny5: 

Anyone holding this era by a thread

tumblr_mc1ul1Ahiq1qbh0eio4_250.gifv

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

She won't be getting hits this era but I find solace in Demi's emotes HITTING big in some other dimension far away from here :lakitu:

 

IFLKT4X.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...