Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'

Cheeerl

• ATRL Moderator

Not related to the album but I forgot the Acoustic/Piano version of "This Is Me" is on Spotify :jonny2:

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

• Ampersand13

1 hour ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Interesting numbers 

200.gif

The Mods finally let you back in huh?

200.gif

OT: Melon Cake Rihmix with Lizzo confirmed I fear 

200.gif

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

*Bubbling Under Prayer I fear

200.gif

That’s what I meant, I expect nothing less from the Xtina of her gen 

200.gif

5 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Interesting numbers 

200.gif

Look who got bored by their own fave again

200.gif

It's okay we're also all obsessed with Dancing With The Grammys, like it's fine to admit it sis :emofish:

The melodies

The different genres

The lyrics

The range of vocals

The Talent

The Quality

The Grammy-worthiness 

Go Demi give us EVERYTHING with this album :jonny2:

MHLN on TTH: #26 (-6).

Island making room for Melon Cake ft. Lizzo. So smart omg. 

200.gif

Still Have Me should have been a single, and be on the album after 15 minutes or in the DWTD part :giraffe:

Edited by Not Sorry

1 hour ago, Not Sorry said:

Still Have Me should have been a single, and be on the album after 15 minutes or in the DWTD part :giraffe:

I actually wouldn’t have minded if it were included in the prelude. I think the reason she didn’t include it was because it wasn’t going to be released in the first place, but after it leaked, the fans pushed really hard for it. I definitely think ICU - Still Have Me - Intro - The Art of Starting Over could work very nicely 

5 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I actually wouldn’t have minded if it were included in the prelude. I think the reason she didn’t include it was because it wasn’t going to be released in the first place, but after it leaked, the fans pushed really hard for it. I definitely think ICU - Still Have Me - Intro - The Art of Starting Over could work very nicely 

Yes I think the same, it could have been such a great addition to the  prelude :jonny5:

I kind of can’t believe Confident will remain her highest metacritic score. This deserves to be the 80s honestly. I wish more publications reviewed it that counted for metacritic, but alas I’m just happy she delivered her best material :WAP:

On a side note, imma need them to announce vinyls like PRONTO 

All this time later and my I love me alt cover vinyl has just now shipped...and it won't have the cover signed, instead a different signed booklet will be with it...

Are we even getting more singles? Are we getting a second music video? What's going on? :rip: 

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Are we even getting more singles? Are we getting a second music video? What's going on? :rip: 

At this point... Scrap the whole era, re-release tmylm to get ha out of her contract and come back with a different concept for the next album cause this era is dead. 

met him last night is not happening. They’re not investing anything into it. Mind you SYT is now #1 on TTH. So I’m sure Ariana and scooter will change her focus. 

my girl friends are my boyfriends and the art of starting over are the only other single worthy tracks tbh, I could see Demi wanting TAOSO but the era already feels dead :rip: such a shame 

justice for sunset 

10 minutes ago, your hitchhiker said:

At this point... Scrap the whole era, re-release tmylm to get ha out of her contract and come back with a different concept for the next album cause this era is dead. 

met him last night is not happening. They’re not investing anything into it. Mind you SYT is now #1 on TTH. So I’m sure Ariana and scooter will change her focus. 

my girl friends are my boyfriends and the art of starting over are the only other single worthy tracks tbh, I could see Demi wanting TAOSO but the era already feels dead :rip: such a shame 

justice for sunset 

Melon Cake ft. Lizzo is our only hope tbh :weeps: 

51 minutes ago, your hitchhiker said:

re-release tmylm to get ha out of her contract

Are we even sure it's enough for her to get out of Island? As far as I know, a re-release album should at least contain 5 extra songs to count as a new album. + We don't know how many albums she still has to do with them. I've seen this talk everywhere on Twitter but how sure are y'all? 

29 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

My power 

7aAT7pj.gif

What’s 4th week looking like with #cookiegate?  minus 5k I fear 

7aAT7pj.gif