Jump to content

Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'


Cheeerl
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • rihannabiggestfan

    496

  • thatsmydemi

    523

  • Pink Ranger

    443

  • Ampersand13

    467

2 hours ago, Cherish said:

Ugh. **** him. Well, I still hope he’s found and shot on sight. 

If that's gonna make you feel better, he got arrested and he is currently in JAIL. But not for what he did to Demi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

I empathise with her eating disorder, I really do, but it's the entitlement and privilege of how she conducted this entire affair. From the messiness regarding how she decided on the 2nd/3rd post that "the service was bad" to the whole "you don't wanna mess with me" kii. And then the "you can't cater to one demographic and ignore another" when the whole point of the shop serving variety *is* catering to everyone. And saying she's done but then publicly riding this hate train even further. I could go on and on. I get that her whole shtick is "honesty" (ironically) but you can be honest in a polite and respectful manner, y'know? 

I do agree with you that she should've looked at the bigger picture and made a point about the marketing aspects of "diet" food or whatever it is. 

Just sorely disappointed in her, I suppose but I know it's not my place to say anything in the end. 

 

Well, rooting for her growth was nice while it lasted and I'll definitely keep streaming DWTDTAOSO, if only for the art and not the artist. :heart:

 

 

This. Love Demi but I don't agree with how she handled the situation. She needs someone who can keep her grounded and be polite and gentle despite her honesty and frankness.

 

Oh well, let's not dwell on it and just give her the support for her music. I just hope this won't affect MHLN as it's already slowing down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Friendly reminder that The Art of Starting Over (song) is easily top 10 in Demi's discography :jonny5:

IT'S SOOOOO GOOD.

 

5 hours ago, Revenge said:

The Beauty remains her best unreleased 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWAvdyunBCdiiYH5BzaIX

Alongside with Better

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWAvdyunBCdiiYH5BzaIX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

This. Love Demi but I don't agree with how she handled the situation. She needs someone who can keep her grounded and be polite and gentle despite her honesty and frankness.

 

Oh well, let's not dwell on it and just give her the support for her music. I just hope this won't affect MHLN as it's already slowing down.

Glad you agree, sis! Some media training would do wonders for her. But I can imagine she wouldn't take to that suggestion lightly and instead see it as an attempt to silence her. And then there'd be another long-winded rant on socials which is the last thing anyone needs. Hopefully ūüõī figures out how to manage her better too.¬†

Link to comment
Share on other sites

no promotion for this album, not even a cricket after release week no pushing of any of the singles and yet she’s doing 8 minute apology videos to a frozen yoghurt store .....does she even want a career at this point 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWAvdyunBCdiiYH5BzaIX

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

no promotion for this album, not even a cricket after release week no pushing of any of the singles and yet she’s doing 8 minute apology videos to a frozen yoghurt store .....does she even want a career at this point 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWAvdyunBCdiiYH5BzaIX

 

:dies: 

 

But yeah, I don't think there's anything else that could help this album unless miraculously Met Him Last Night becomes a sleeper hit. If only Island at least made an investment to streaming for Met Him Last Night, it could work like Don't Start Now which smashed months after release. ANd when it smashed radio got on board fully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
7 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Dancing With The Devil hits SO hard wtf :jonny2:

DWTD will probably the only song remembered in a future of this era

 

also it keeps surviving

 

 

The potential is there but all her team including Demi decide this era is over 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

DWTD will probably the only song remembered in a future of this era

 

also it keeps surviving

 

 

The potential is there but all her team including Demi decide this era is over 

 

Demi owning the top 90 with not 1, 2 but 3 entries :jonny: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
7 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

If that's gonna make you feel better, he got arrested and he is currently in JAIL. But not for what he did to Demi

It does make me feel better :sistrens:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

honestly scrap MHLN. Ariana's got too many singles right now on radio and this one won't do ****. 

 

She should release Melon Cake (remix) and push it with a video in which she addresses the mess of the past few days from a funny perspective. It would be such an iconic move. :lmao: 

Edited by thatsmydemi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Every Demi related thread turning into a hit thread now

 

Whew :clap3:

Time to rename ATRL Demi’s ATRL me thinks :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

honestly scrap MHLN. Ariana's got too many singles right now on radio and this one won't do ****. 

 

She should release Melon Cake (remix) and push it with a video in which she addresses the mess of the past few days from a funny perspective. It would be such an iconic move. :lmao: 

The album was a gift to the fans sis, couldn’t you tell by the lack of single support? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

ahh I knew this would be a 1 and 1/2-week era after all the droplets last year...

 

they should've left MGAMB off the album and released it in the Summer as a standalone. Could've been the next SNS....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Goofy said:

ahh I knew this would be a 1 and 1/2-week era after all the droplets last year...

 

Taking notes from her fav Xtine I see :clap3:

 

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

honestly scrap MHLN. Ariana's got too many singles right now on radio and this one won't do ****. 

Yeah I can't see it surviving especially now that she's on the SYT remix which radio will surely prioritize.

 

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

lso it keeps surviving

 

 

The potential is there but all her team including Demi decide this era is over 

She should've pulled a Dua and added 'Monsters' to the deluxe.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Revenge said:

I Love Me being certified platinum.. the way @kelly-clarkson won in the end 

Talent!!! I always stanned that song.

 

#JUSTICE4ILOVEME worked :clap3:

 

fd1d268f92f5868356d2f95128b8640c442b360c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kelly-clarkson said:

Talent!!! I always stanned that song.

 

#JUSTICE4ILOVEME worked :clap3:

 

fd1d268f92f5868356d2f95128b8640c442b360c

Lettucè pray DWTD (single) at least scans gold

F5904323-E7-CE-46-EA-9-FC4-FBA2-D0-EF8-C

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

California Sober is such a grower :jonny2:

She’s a grower not a shower sis 

fd1d268f92f5868356d2f95128b8640c442b360c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Lettucè pray DWTD (single) at least scans gold

F5904323-E7-CE-46-EA-9-FC4-FBA2-D0-EF8-C

 

 

It deserves diamond :chick1:

Sad they didn't promote it right. It had a big of potential.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Goofy said:

ahh I knew this would be a 1 and 1/2-week era after all the droplets last year...

 

they should've left MGAMB off the album and released it in the Summer as a standalone. Could've been the next SNS....

That was funny 

tell another one 

fd1d268f92f5868356d2f95128b8640c442b360c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...