4 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

don't you know Demi's gonna be broke after not getting their streams? :cries:

She's gonna have to sell her house soon :cries:

:lmao:

• #FreeBritney Activist
39 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Can we find solace with Lana stans? 
BGSev9x.gif

LMAO yeah just separate the artist from their problematic actions/views, there's no need to be on a moral highground in order to enjoy the art.

BGSev9x.gif

Slow day at work so I went through the whole thread to make a tag list. Probably gonna start the album survivor next Tuesday 

not people coming in here announcing how they hate her and won't listen to her music. ok???? no one cares honey :ahh:
BGSev9x.gif

but seriously 200 members browsing? 100+ pages? people going into music threads and the base just to **** on her?  i get it, she should have shut her mouth and kept her opinion to herself. she is stupid. but this is blown way out of proportion. 

OT: i'm gonna confess i did not vibe with 15 minutes at first but something really clicked in the last couple of days. it has been stuck in my head :lakitu:

2 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Can we find solace with Lana stans? 
BGSev9x.gif

Lana is a misunderstood, slightly tone-deaf genius.

BGSev9x.gif

Demi on the other hand... Incomparable

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

As if you will have some impact

Bye :cm:

I guess you could say I’ll have about as much impact as Demi then. 

Also please don’t use the Cookie Monster emote anymore, you know how cookies trigger your girl 

I'm not siding with Demi on froyo-gate but this thread should at least be kept clean and remain a place that's used primarily for stan + album discussion as evidenced by the many WPs I've received for previously going off topic in here. Her meltdown may be iconic and funny and go down in stan culture history but the proper rules should still be observed here. :michael:

Y'all can go kiki and say how much you hate her guts, wish ill upon her, make empty threats about deleting her music (that you likely weren't consuming in the first place) from your Spotify libraries etc in that other thread. @Walk_Away21

7aAT7pj.gif

Edited by ReverseWarholian

1 minute ago, ReverseWarholian said:

I'm not siding with Demi on froyo-gate but this thread should at least be kept clean and be used primarily for stan + album discussion as evidenced by the many WPs I've received for previously going off topic in here. Her meltdown may be iconic and funny and go down in stan culture history but the proper rules should still be observed here. :michael:

Y'all can go kiki and say how much you hate her guts, wish ill upon her, and make empty threats about deleting her music (that you likely weren't consuming in the first place) from your Spotify libraries or whatever in that other thread. @Walk_Away21

7aAT7pj.gif

Period. Also we all miss classic ATRL but now the mods suddenly allow a 100+ page drag of demi after claiming to be some SJW ‚Äúsafe space‚ÄĚ? I have to laugh. Hopefully the fun in that thread means this place ain‚Äôt like North Korea anymore.

4 hours ago, qurl said:

whatever u say

2A428EFD00000578-3150466-Putting_on_a_sh

Hope it was worth the permaban

BGSev9x.gif

Time to re-name ATRL

‚ÄĚDemi‚Äôs TRL‚ÄĚ

7aAT7pj.gif

OT: hopefully Island drops her now so she can go independent 

6 hours ago, hypnodemiluv said:

her mind sometimes :clap3:

So is this why 15 minutes is track 14, not track 15? Then, she is forgiven.

50 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Not bad

Pretty good hold. 3rd week will be ~18k I think. 

7aAT7pj.gif

3 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Pretty good hold. 3rd week will be ~18k I think. 

7aAT7pj.gif

I just want them to push an actual single?? Like a real single treatment. It could hold very well in the top 30 for many weeks if they do that. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

OK 100k Album in 2 weeks :clap3:

This era is soo messy, this last days had been :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

OK 100k Album in 2 weeks :clap3:

This era is soo messy, this last days had been :deadbanana2:

Melon Cake (Cookie Remix) Featuring CUPCAKE is coming sis 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWAvdyunBCdiiYH5BzaIX

Lettucè pray for the messy sis rihannabiggestfan fellow Lovatics.

OT: Carefully deserves Dark Horse treatment I fear 

Friendly reminder that The Art of Starting Over (song) is easily top 10 in Demi's discography :jonny5:

The fact that Cookiegate is a mess and a half which I'm not happy about but DWTDTAOSO is too good not to stream. 

The struggles. :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

The fact that Cookiegate is a mess and a half which I'm not happy about but DWTDTAOSO is too good not to stream. 

The struggles. :deadbanana2:

Same sis, I don’t agree at all that she publicly called out the small

business, she could have easily privately spoken and expressed her feelings and left it at that, her personal feelings shouldn‚Äôt be disregarded tho having an eating disorder myself seeing things online or in store that say ‚ÄúSLIMFAST‚ÄĚ or are like appetite suppressants can be triggering, she should have just attacked those instead of a small company selling yoghurt.

im still streaming tho,¬†currently on ‚ÄúIntro‚ÄĚ while on the toilet and whew, her talking voice goes OFF

13 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Same sis, I don’t agree at all that she publicly called out the small

business, she could have easily privately spoken and expressed her feelings and left it at that, her personal feelings shouldn‚Äôt be disregarded tho having an eating disorder myself seeing things online or in store that say ‚ÄúSLIMFAST‚ÄĚ or are like appetite suppressants can be triggering, she should have just attacked those instead of a small company selling yoghurt.

im still streaming tho,¬†currently on ‚ÄúIntro‚ÄĚ while on the toilet and whew, her talking voice goes OFF

I empathise with her eating disorder, I really do, but it's the entitlement and privilege of how she conducted this entire affair. From the messiness regarding how she decided on the 2nd/3rd post that "the service was bad" to the whole "you don't wanna mess with me" kii. And then the "you can't cater to one demographic and ignore another" when the whole point of the shop serving variety *is* catering to everyone. And saying she's done but then publicly riding this hate train even further. I could go on and on. I get that her whole shtick is "honesty" (ironically) but you can be honest in a polite and respectful manner, y'know? 

I do agree with you that she should've looked at the bigger picture and made a point about the marketing aspects of "diet" food or whatever it is. 

Just sorely disappointed in her, I suppose but I know it's not my place to say anything in the end. 

Well, rooting for her growth was nice while it lasted and I'll definitely keep streaming DWTDTAOSO, if only for the art and not the artist. :heart: