Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'

Ampersand13

The only tracks that still aren't favorites are Easy, Good Place, My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend and Sunset. I really enjoy them all they just don't hit me the same way the rest do

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• thatsmydemi

• Ampersand13

• Revenge

Not Sorry
8 minutes ago, Party Monster said:

She’s getting the US and UK #1’s I feel it..

as much as Demi doesn’t care ab charts, i know she’s driven so if she sees this, it will utterly maximize her desire and effort to push this era and it’s singles

Let's hope for the best but they haven't really pushed it to be first in the US :dancehall3:

Who on earth are the sluts and why are they so pressed over Demi :deadbanana2:

your hitchhiker
2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

The only tracks that still aren't favorites are Easy, Good Place, My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend and Sunset. I really enjoy them all they just don't hit me the same way the rest do

Not literally my top 4. Lol sunset is by far my fav :jonny2: I love how this album has different favorites for everyone tho. There’s songs for everyone to enjoy 

ReverseWarholian
7 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

None of these make my holy trinity but are definitely among the better songs. I'd be scared curious to know what your top tracks are? 

:jonny:

KeshasFansRose

I need that new cover in HQ, i am obsessed like... I even would have it printed A1 size to display in my house :jonny:

Ampersand13
13 minutes ago, your hitchhiker said:

Not literally my top 4. Lol sunset is by far my fav :jonny2: I love how this album has different favorites for everyone tho. There’s songs for everyone to enjoy 

Yes, I completely agree! The versatility Demi has is truly incomparable :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

None of these make my holy trinity but are definitely among the better songs. I'd be scared curious to know what your top tracks are? 

:jonny:

lmao, my taste is always a bit off from a lot of people's on this site. You should hear my Avril opinions if you ever want a kii

Lonely People was an instant favorite, as well as Met Him Last Night, Carefully, and Butterfly :jonny5:

But Melon Cake, The Kind of Lover I am, What Other People Say, Dancing With the Devil, ICU, and The Way You Don't Look at Me are also up there WHEW LORD

I bought the digital alternate cover just to grab in HQ and share but its only 500x500, and I've tried several methods of where the HQ could be :noparty:

certified lover boy

"huge demand" :deadbanana4: they sold 2k tour bundles...

certified lover boy

WW Spotify streams for day 6 = 7,116,008

Only 60,000 streams down from day 5. :clap3:

IhSnapItzTrey
25 minutes ago, celtic said:

I bought the digital alternate cover just to grab in HQ and share but its only 500x500, and I've tried several methods of where the HQ could be :noparty:

Someone else said it was 2400x2400 for them.

3 minutes ago, IhSnapItzTrey said:

Someone else said it was 2400x2400 for them.

I know, I was looking for it specifically

DemiRexha

Demi: An unproblematic artist who just wants her fans to enjoy her music 🦋💕

The Snots: A band of men who are trying their hardest to tear down a woman. I guess it’s fitting their album is called Will. Lose. 

6 minutes ago, DemiRexha said:

The Snots: A band of men who are trying their hardest to tear down a woman. I guess it’s fitting their album is called Will. Lose. 

Nnn :toofunny2:

PopFan1996
14 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

:party: 

This will debut with 55M streams in a week without any good playlisting:jonny5:

With playlisting it would've gotten over 80M+ 

Edited by PopFan1996
Ampersand13
33 minutes ago, DemiRexha said:

This this this. 

certified lover boy

they speak of charts as charity :deadbanana4: "we deserve that #1 more!!11!!!!"

i understand demi has way more fame and money than them, and probably her #1 will have less impact to her career than theirs

but still... making less money is not a reason to chant "fraud!!" when demi's team pulls the same tricks every other artist in the industry has been using for the past 3 years (and that you've been using yourself with this album :rip: )

it's really not that serious :rip: 

Edited by certified lover boy
GRMusic
41 minutes ago, DemiRexha said:

Lol, what kind of BS.

KeshasFansRose
1 hour ago, celtic said:

on itunes, you might be able to drag the artwork to your desktop from the "get info" option. 

Ampersand13

If they weren’t being so rude about this, I wouldn’t care as much but now I just kind of want Demi to sock it to them 

Image result for demi lovato i'm about to beat this bitch up gif

certified lover boy

not to mention demi's secondary fanbases @ing the label and praising them :rip: the obsession knows no limits