1. Dancing With The Devil
  2. What Other People Say
  3. Mad World
  4. ICU (Madison's Lullabye)
  5. The Art Of Starting Over
  6. Lonely People
  7. Melon Cake
  8. I Love Me
  9. Met Him Last Night (feat. Ariana Grande)
  10. Carefully
  11. The Way You Don't Look At Me
  12. Easy
  13. 15 Minutes
  14. My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend (feat. Saweetie)
  15. California Sober
  16. Butterfly
  17. Good Place

I think I agree with a bunch of people that the DWTD portion should probably be its own mini EP and the album starts at TAOSO. But for now I left them together.

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

• Ampersand13

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

Next week mhln mv would be the right time me thinks

It would be perfect if they release the Super Deluxe edition of the album with the MHLN video!!

34 minutes ago, Goofy said:

Butterfly's 2nd verse is so insanely catchy :skull:

Ugh I just wish that "chorus" was different but I still love the song.

The mid-tempo songs are simply 10/10:jonny5: 

TAOSO, TWYDLAM, Carefully, California Sober, Butterfly, Good Place. The quality :jonny5: :jonny5: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I ADORE this album. My Gosh, I really thought she'd lost it with the 2020 droplets but I was SO WRONG, she was making THE BEST ALBUM of her career :jonny5:  It brings back the best elements of her past work and takes them to the next level. Songwriting wise I'd say this is her best since Here We Go Again. I absolutely loved her musical path on Tell Me You Love Me, and it also contained some brilliant lyrics, but this is Here We Go Again's spiritual successor imo. 

Top 5:

The Art of Starting Over 

Lonely People

Melon Cake

Met Him Last Night

The Kind of Lover I Am 

The Way You Don't Look at Me, My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend and California Sober are a 10/10 as well, and the other songs are all at least an 8.5.

I also have to say that Gray SLAYS even if it doesn't go with this album's vibe, it's a sound that I think she's always pulled off really well, Confident and Tell Me You Love Me also had their share of holy bops.

9 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

It would be perfect if they release the Super Deluxe edition of the album with the MHLN video!!

I hope they do and since sunset and sap are teased in the doc next week

Just now, PopFan1996 said:

This is overperforming.. 

And this is her first album release without a current hit 

someone help me put the album in cohesive order without Anyone, WOPS, Gray and with Sober, Somebody New, I'm Sorry and Change You please :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Can someone point me to the bop on the album please? The upbeat and ear worm candy she sometimes serves. 

I really recommend the whole album, as it really takes the listener on a journey. And Britney stans ("Everytime") understand how good ballads and midtempos can be :mandown:

4 hours ago, halcyonday said:

MHLN Lyric is back

P0Ncaa2.gif

How did it even disappear? Were they editing something?

4 hours ago, certified lover boy said:

is it just me or did she kind of hold back vocally on this album?

her vocals don't feel as in-your-face as they did on "Confident" or "Tell Me You Love Me".

i feel like she displays more of her lower register and head voice on this album, while her usual belting often feels held back (a lot of it comes in the form of background ad-libs if you pay attention to it).

i don't know what some people are hearing to say it's a 'screamfest', it's definitely not what i got from the album but anyways :gaycat5:

Yes, she vocally held back a lot! But her vocals will be too powerful for the whisper stans to handle NO MATTER WHAT :cm:

4 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Another subpar album from Demi. Ariana sounded lovely on their collab :katie2:

3 hours ago, Stellars said:

How did she go from the excellence of TMYLM to... something so underwhelming? I really wanted to like this but I'm disappointed. :ace: Besides MHLN, which is a masterpiece, everything else is lacklustre.

TMYLM > HWGA > Unbroken > DWTD > Demi > Don't Forget

1 hour ago, vulture said:

Damn that was disappointing 

I would recommend another listen. Met Him Last Night in particular is arguably the worst song on the album.

At least the critics like the album tho :lakitu:

Listening now. Idc about the first 3 songs but from what I've seen on here they're the weakest ones so perched :duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist

#1 Global Albums :clap3:

iTunes Global Songs chart:

#10 Met Him Last Night 

#23 Dancing With The Devil

#93 Easy

#109 What Other People Say 

:party:  

Her team must be shook, they tried to Savotage this era 

If they made an Expanded edition and included I Love Me, It's Ok Not to Be Ok and I'm Ready (:doc:) they could've also added Still Have Me.

I hate having "orphan" songs on my library lol.

Anyways, I haven't been able to listen to this fully but I did listen the Ari and Saweetie collabs and they are so good! Maybe this album will be better than Tell Me You Love Me...

7 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Wow, I didn't know that :clap3: it's what this album deserves

honestly i'm surprised at how the album is performing so far.

it's obviously not smashing by any means, but i did not expect it to outpeak TMYLM or Confident (or even DEMI) in so many different platforms.

i hope her team knows what they're doing cuz it would be such a shame to let an opportunity like this go to waste.

3 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Listening now. Idc about the first 3 songs but from what I've seen on here they're the weakest ones so perched :duca:

DWTD is a highlight for me but the rest of them are also very very good! 

2 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

If they made an Expanded edition and included I Love Me, It's Ok Not to Be Ok and I'm Ready (:doc:) they could've also added Still Have Me.

I hate having "orphan" songs on my library lol.

Anyways, I haven't been able to listen to this fully but I did listen the Ari and Saweetie collabs and they are so good! Maybe this album will be better than Tell Me You Love Me...

You should listen to the full album! 

Just now, Rob_Matteo said:

I'm genuinely really impressed at how well this is doing

Ugh it's doing so well without a current hit