Jump to content
THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'


Cheeerl
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, despy said:

HWGA? you mean her best alberm along w TMYLM? ahhh maybe i won

are there any other HWGA-ish songs on the album? (from the leaks i mean nnn) i saw a couple people mentioning this one song reminding them of Catch Me/Falling Over Me :jonny:

The Way You Don't Look At Me. :alexz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • rihannabiggestfan

    496

  • thatsmydemi

    523

  • Pink Ranger

    443

  • Ampersand13

    467

Are we ready to discuss the fact that Unbroken may just be her best album? Because it is better or at least on par with TMYLM the album that keeps being hyped to death on here :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Wait, what is 'In The Mirror'? 

In The Mirror is one of the droplets from last year. It's part of the Eurovision movie in which she is part of (it's the song she sings in the movie).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

Are we ready to discuss the fact that Unbroken may just be her best album? Because it is better or at least on par with TMYLM the album that keeps being hyped to death on here :giraffe:

Not you saying this when Unbroken is my least favourite Demi album. :bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, despy said:

HWGA? you mean her best alberm along w TMYLM? ahhh maybe i won

are there any other HWGA-ish songs on the album? (from the leaks i mean nnn) i saw a couple people mentioning this one song reminding them of Catch Me/Falling Over Me :jonny:

oh you're in for a treat.

 

already The Way You Don't Look at Me feels like a sadder sequel to Don't Forget/Catch Me. It's giving major HWGA.

 

Carefully sounds like an evolved Stevie Nicks-inspired HWGA track. The Art of Starting over is also giving me Stevie. That catchy bridge :jonny2:

 

The vocals are so soft and bright on so many of these. HWGA is my second favorite aside from TMLYM so with the new bops we're getting + these I think we're winning :gaycat2:

 

3 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Wait, what is 'In The Mirror'? 

It's from Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga where she made a brief appearance as a ghost pop star.

 

 

It's honestly kind of corny to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

 

 

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

In The Mirror is one of the droplets from last year. It's part of the Eurovision movie in which she is part of (it's the song she sings in the movie).

 

2 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

oh you're in for a treat.

 

already The Way You Don't Look at Me feels like a sadder sequel to Don't Forget/Catch Me. It's giving major HWGA.

 

Carefully sounds like an evolved Stevie Nicks-inspired HWGA track. The Art of Starting over is also giving me Stevie. That catchy bridge :jonny2:

 

The vocals are so soft and bright on so many of these. HWGA is my second favorite aside from TMLYM so with the new bops we're getting + these I think we're winning :gaycat2:

 

It's from Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga where she made a brief appearance as a ghost pop star.

 

 

It's honestly kind of corny to me.

Oh, so not part of the album. I don't care then. Thanks for the info though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hanzo said:

Unbroken have some really extreme HIGHS but also very extreme LOWS

What song starting from track 5 would you call a low? Cuz for me at least tracks 5-14 are all great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Are we ready to discuss the fact that Unbroken may just be her best album? Because it is better or at least on par with TMYLM the album that keeps being hyped to death on here :giraffe:

if Unbroken was like:

 

1. Skyscrapper

2. GYHAB

3. Lightweight

4. Fix a Heart

5. Unbroken

6. For the Love of a Daughter

7. My Love is Like a Star

8. In Real Life

 

Would be her best album

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

oh you're in for a treat.

already The Way You Don't Look at Me feels like a sadder sequel to Don't Forget/Catch Me. It's giving major HWGA.

Carefully sounds like an evolved Stevie Nicks-inspired HWGA track. The Art of Starting over is also giving me Stevie. That catchy bridge :jonny2:

The vocals are so soft and bright on so many of these. HWGA is my second favorite aside from TMLYM so with the new bops we're getting + these I think we're winning :gaycat2:

just like how ms. girl delivered on HWGA vocally :clownny:i can't wait :foxaylove3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Unbroken have some really extreme HIGHS but also very extreme LOWS

exactly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Unbroken have some really extreme HIGHS but also very extreme LOWS

this ^^

1B still got some of her best ballads till date, but also has the worsts songs from her

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Are we ready to discuss the fact that Unbroken may just be her best album? Because it is better or at least on par with TMYLM the album that keeps being hyped to death on here :giraffe:

Its literally her worst album :biblio:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

What song starting from track 5 would you call a low? Cuz for me at least tracks 5-14 are all great.

Hold Up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Unbroken have some really extreme HIGHS but also very extreme LOWS

This! Besides a few bops the ballads carry that album tbh 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Greg.P said:

I thought it be midnight but apparently not!

It's getting released EVERYWHERE the same time it does for the US, which is midnight on the 2nd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VictorJustino said:

Hold Up.

 

I KNEW someone was gonna bash this emotional bawppp. Everything about this song is perfection. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also Unbroken could've been way better if Aftershock and Yes I Am were part of the album and not just Japanese bonus tracks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Currently streaming her best album Unbroken to refresh myself on this masterpiece and be ready to take on any and all haters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hate her team there's always one bop that could've been big that never become a single! Until You're Mine, Got Dynamite/Everything You're Not, Aftershock, Without the Love, Games smh :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, VictorJustino said:

Hold Up.

 

Yeah, Hold Up and Together are two of her worst songs ever. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Greg.P said:

I hate her team there's always one bop that could've been big that never become a single! Until You're Mine, Got Dynamite/Everything You're Not, Aftershock, Without the Love, Games smh :WAP:

The fact that was a Japanese ONLY bonus is still criminal. I spent $40 to make sure when I play that album for my grandkids it's on there. :dies: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Greg.P said:

I hate her team there's always one bop that could've been big that never become a single! Until You're Mine, Got Dynamite/Everything You're Not, Aftershock, Without the Love, Games smh :WAP:

Impeccable pop rock taste as always. :alexz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...