THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'

Cheeerl

2 minutes ago, despy said:

HWGA? you mean her best alberm along w TMYLM? ahhh maybe i won

are there any other HWGA-ish songs on the album? (from the leaks i mean nnn) i saw a couple people mentioning this one song reminding them of Catch Me/Falling Over Me :jonny:

The Way You Don't Look At Me. :alexz:

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

• Ampersand13

Are we ready to discuss the fact that Unbroken may just be her best album? Because it is better or at least on par with TMYLM the album that keeps being hyped to death on here :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Wait, what is 'In The Mirror'? 

In The Mirror is one of the droplets from last year. It's part of the Eurovision movie in which she is part of (it's the song she sings in the movie).

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

Are we ready to discuss the fact that Unbroken may just be her best album? Because it is better or at least on par with TMYLM the album that keeps being hyped to death on here :giraffe:

Not you saying this when Unbroken is my least favourite Demi album. :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, despy said:

HWGA? you mean her best alberm along w TMYLM? ahhh maybe i won

are there any other HWGA-ish songs on the album? (from the leaks i mean nnn) i saw a couple people mentioning this one song reminding them of Catch Me/Falling Over Me :jonny:

oh you're in for a treat.

already The Way You Don't Look at Me feels like a sadder sequel to Don't Forget/Catch Me. It's giving major HWGA.

Carefully sounds like an evolved Stevie Nicks-inspired HWGA track. The Art of Starting over is also giving me Stevie. That catchy bridge :jonny2:

The vocals are so soft and bright on so many of these. HWGA is my second favorite aside from TMLYM so with the new bops we're getting + these I think we're winning :gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Wait, what is 'In The Mirror'? 

It's from Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga where she made a brief appearance as a ghost pop star.

It's honestly kind of corny to me.

5 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

In The Mirror is one of the droplets from last year. It's part of the Eurovision movie in which she is part of (it's the song she sings in the movie).

2 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

already The Way You Don't Look at Me feels like a sadder sequel to Don't Forget/Catch Me. It's giving major HWGA.

Carefully sounds like an evolved Stevie Nicks-inspired HWGA track. The Art of Starting over is also giving me Stevie. That catchy bridge :jonny2:

The vocals are so soft and bright on so many of these. HWGA is my second favorite aside from TMLYM so with the new bops we're getting + these I think we're winning :gaycat2:

It's from Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga where she made a brief appearance as a ghost pop star.

It's honestly kind of corny to me.

Oh, so not part of the album. I don't care then. Thanks for the info though. 

Just now, Hanzo said:

Unbroken have some really extreme HIGHS but also very extreme LOWS

What song starting from track 5 would you call a low? Cuz for me at least tracks 5-14 are all great.

3 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

if Unbroken was like:

1. Skyscrapper

2. GYHAB

3. Lightweight

4. Fix a Heart

5. Unbroken

6. For the Love of a Daughter

7. My Love is Like a Star

8. In Real Life

Would be her best album

2 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

just like how ms. girl delivered on HWGA vocally :clownny:i can't wait :foxaylove3:

3 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

exactly

2 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

this ^^

1B still got some of her best ballads till date, but also has the worsts songs from her

9 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Its literally her worst album :biblio:

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

What song starting from track 5 would you call a low? Cuz for me at least tracks 5-14 are all great.

Hold Up.

7 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

This! Besides a few bops the ballads carry that album tbh 

29 minutes ago, Greg.P said:

I thought it be midnight but apparently not!

It's getting released EVERYWHERE the same time it does for the US, which is midnight on the 2nd.

1 minute ago, VictorJustino said:

Hold Up.

I KNEW someone was gonna bash this emotional bawppp. Everything about this song is perfection. 

Also Unbroken could've been way better if Aftershock and Yes I Am were part of the album and not just Japanese bonus tracks 

Currently streaming her best album Unbroken to refresh myself on this masterpiece and be ready to take on any and all haters. 

I hate her team there's always one bop that could've been big that never become a single! Until You're Mine, Got Dynamite/Everything You're Not, Aftershock, Without the Love, Games smh :WAP:

5 minutes ago, VictorJustino said:

Hold Up.

Yeah, Hold Up and Together are two of her worst songs ever. 

1 minute ago, Greg.P said:

I hate her team there's always one bop that could've been big that never become a single! Until You're Mine, Got Dynamite/Everything You're Not, Aftershock, Without the Love, Games smh :WAP:

The fact that was a Japanese ONLY bonus is still criminal. I spent $40 to make sure when I play that album for my grandkids it's on there. :dies: 

1 minute ago, Greg.P said:

Impeccable pop rock taste as always. :alexz: