Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'

Pink Ranger
1 minute ago, Rob_Matteo said:

https://ew.com/music/demi-lovato-dancing-with-the-devil-music-video-photos/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=6064a98e11410f0001aa58dd

Check the interview here

She's clearly very proud of this album and convinced it's her best and most personal album and doesn't give a **** about how many people stream or buy it

So let's not have meltdowns if this ends up not doing well 

It’s not gonna do well but I’m just happy for the first time she’s serving a cohesive sounding album with an actual aesthetic.

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• rihannabiggestfan

• Ampersand13

• Pink Ranger

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

Also is the Max breakup song she teased while she was driving, and the my psychic told me I was psychic songs on the album?

the driving one was never about Max; it's not on the album but it did leak (though not in HQ). It's titled "It's All Good"

I have no idea about the psychic song or where those rumors started fff.

Pink Ranger

I kinda hope we get a super deluxe so we can get Say A Prayer and Sunset :jonny5:

ariananext

I haven't listened to anything and won't until friday but I wanna hear the mad world cover, is it around?

• #FreeBritney Activist

I feel like the video scenes won't match the song's atmosphere. I was hoping for something try-hard artsy like the album cover pics or the snow scene from the documentary.

Just now, Goofy said:

I feel like the video scenes won't match the song's atmosphere. I was hoping for something try-hard artsy like the album cover pics or the snow scene from the documentary.

Same, i don't love the idea of it at all. A supernatural concept with demons and witches >>

rihannabiggestfan

We need queen witch Kerli to direct the music video

She needs more creative directors this era. If she goes with that Hannah girl again I'm going to lose it. 

Mason Gooding
19 minutes ago, Revenge said:

I kinda hope we get a super deluxe so we can get Say A Prayer and Sunset :jonny5:

why did I think they were on the album omg... didn't we get snippet for Say a Prayer? and where the heyll Sunset came from

Mason Gooding

We still don't know what the deluxe track (or 3?) is for those three deluxe versions of the album, right?

SuccesLovato
6 hours ago, Jude said:

This album is shaping up to be her Joanne, full of raw vocals. Hope the critics won't be harsh on her. 

When you mean her Joanne do you refer as sonically or just because of vocal delivery ? because I hear none of them in the songs I’ve heard so far in the album. This is Indie-Pop Demi at its best !

on another note I’m loving this new vibe ♥️♥️ Súper nostalgic yet so catchy. The Gods Of Starting Over is really that bitch. Phenomenal and super authentic. :alexz: 

5 minutes ago, Mason Gooding said:

We still don't know what the deluxe track (or 3?) is for those three deluxe versions of the album, right?

we do, it's called Gray

Moonlightbae
5 minutes ago, Mason Gooding said:

the bonus track is Gray

Mason Gooding
3 minutes ago, Kendi said:

we do, it's called Gray

well it's over... can't believe we're never gonna get Killing U Softly :noparty:

SuccesLovato
4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

TAOSO NEXT SINGLE PLEASE 

YES PLEASE 

RunBoyRun
7 minutes ago, Mason Gooding said:

well it's over... can't believe we're never gonna get Killing U Softly :noparty:

What's all the hype about that song? Do we even know anything about it other than a title?

devonedelrey
43 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Also is the Max breakup song she teased while she was driving, and the my psychic told me I was psychic songs on the album?

The psychic song is lonely people apparently 

ryoncé

I love TAOSO as a track and as a stunning musical experience

but I would never wish it as a single bc it would be a stone cold sized flop 

let’s just keep it as a perfect album track and let it shine for its quality and not get tangled in disappointing chart performance that would be inevitable 

Lyrical Liar
1 hour ago, musicman said:

I think the songs just need a bigger climax. It feels like alot dont really build or going anywhere. Mad World should have had some big ending

Yeah, you're right. Hoping the ones we haven't heard yet do better. Some songs have a good build-up and then a flat chorus which is a letdown but there's bound to be some bangers!!! I have faith! 🤡

48 minutes ago, miguel said:

exactly

her soft vocal tone >>>>>>>

i do love me some screams too tho

Hahaha I feel like she's given us enough screams/belts over the years so this is her soft vocal range's time to shine. 😌

Edited by Lyrical Liar
typo
Mason Gooding
1 minute ago, devonedelrey said:

The psychic song is lonely people apparently 

no way :noparty: isn't one of the co-writers of that song also writer of Post Malone's Sunflower/Circles/I Fall Apart... I was really hyped for that song to be good and have decent lyrics

SuccesLovato
1 hour ago, Mason Gooding said:

to think we'd get an album full of generic bops like i love me, pattern and better if she didn't break up with max... we dodged a bullet sorry, this album is on another lever after giving it a few more listens :WAP:

The fact that some of you actually believed she was ever gonna release those songs ... they were never meant to see the light of day and we can see why with the quality of the songs that are making the album. 

Edited by SuccesLovato
Mason Gooding
1 minute ago, SuccesLovato said:

The fact that some of you actually believed she was ever gonna release those songs ... they were never meant to see the light of day and we can why with the quality of the songs that are making the album. 

I mean... she did release I Love Me so I wouldn't put it past her... don't get me wrong, I like ILM but the quality difference between that and what we're getting right now is huge 

SuccesLovato
Just now, Mason Gooding said:

I mean... she did release I Love Me so I wouldn't put it past her... don't get me wrong, I like ILM but the quality difference between that and what we're getting right now is huge 

Yeah but also the difference of quality of I Love Me and the songs that got leaked was pretty astronomical too so what I’m saying is you all had extremely low expectations if you thought those tracks were ever gonna make an album of hers cause they were just plain bad.