• Supervillain

kelly-clarkson
8 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Leaked

It doesn't work anymore.

Supervillain
1 minute ago, kelly-clarkson said:

It doesn't work anymore.

Oop the devil works hard but Rexhars work harder!

kelly-clarkson

mmmm I prefer the piano demo.

It's not bad but the beat changes the mood of the song.

With those lyrics it's supposed to sound like a sad song but it ends up sounding like "Unstoppable" by Sia.

It didn't need more production :chick3:

Nihilego

not the final version of this leaking early too :bibliahh:see what happens when you keep delaying things bleta :giraffe:

anyways rn i do prefer the demo, the production on the final comes in very weirdly and suddenly after the second chorus, and i doubt this will chart in any way if not even Sacrifice could make a dent on the charts, but it's cute nonetheless. the bridge is a moment :jonny5:(even though they removed some of the demo vocals on the bridge that i liked)

dreamofyou

if she doesn’t announce the album next week with sabotage she really is sabotaging herself

everything is leaking...

the final version is very... abrupt? so many mood swings in less than 3 minutes :rip:

Bryan Spears

sooooooo is this going to be a full single again or promo single? Also can miss ma'am PLEASE announce the damn album:deadbanana:

Monky_2405

I'm kinda mad this surfaced but, damn, it's so good :cries:

Nihilego
3 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

if she doesn’t announce the album next week with sabotage she really is sabotaging herself

everything is leaking...

everything's been slowly leaking since October i really don't understand the hold up anymore :deadbanana4:but it seems we're finally getting somewhere. I see her announcing this weekend/early next week about sabotage + possible album pre-order w the song, but after everything we've endured since LH, i'm not getting my hopes too high :toofunny3:

dreamofyou
7 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

everything's been slowly leaking since October i really don't understand the hold up anymore :deadbanana4:but it seems we're finally getting somewhere. I see her announcing this weekend/early next week about sabotage + possible album pre-order w the song, but after everything we've endured since LH, i'm not getting my hopes too high :toofunny3:

literally, there have been so many leaks now and her team aren’t doing anything lmao. if she doesn’t announce the album with sabotage i give up and assume the album isn’t coming at this point because it’s been dragged out for so long now and everything’s leaking

Nihilego
5 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

literally, there have been so many leaks now and her team aren’t doing anything lmao. if she doesn’t announce the album with sabotage i give up and assume the album isn’t coming at this point because it’s been dragged out for so long now and everything’s leaking

same this woman is really such a mess it's insane :toofunny3:imagine after all this time and hype she announces it as another AYF type EP :deadbanana4:the MELTDOWNS that would ensue

KeshasFansRose

I actually love both versions of this. I’ll keep the piano version as a disc 2 track, but this version is a serve :jonny4: the dramatics at the end 

AbeHicks

The studio version is really good too, I just wish we had the explicit one. The censor is annoying.

issgouding
3 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

The studio version is really good too, I just wish we had the explicit one. The censor is annoying.

From the versions i have the Real clean version has ""mess it up'' insted of ""****ed it ip'' i guess it's not leaked yet 

AbeHicks
2 minutes ago, issgouding said:

From the versions i have the Real clean version has ""mess it up'' insted of ""****ed it ip'' i guess it's not leaked yet 

Maybe she can release that one before it leaks :smile:

Bryan Spears

As far as the album goes, do we know if she kept Heaven Sent on it or not? 

dreamofyou
4 minutes ago, Bryan Spears said:

As far as the album goes, do we know if she kept Heaven Sent on it or not? 

i think at one point in the last few months we were told by insiders it was off the album

but early last year she posted a track list with 13 tracks on the standard and 16 on the deluxe, and heaven sent looked like it was track 16, so maybe it’ll be released on deluxe later on or something

Bryan Spears
20 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

i think at one point in the last few months we were told by insiders it was off the album

but early last year she posted a track list with 13 tracks on the standard and 16 on the deluxe, and heaven sent looked like it was track 16, so maybe it’ll be released on deluxe later on or something

RIP :noparty: Hope she announces the album with sabotage