Bebe Rexha - Sabotage

issgouding
18 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Thanks! I assumed this got delayed since she didn't say anything about the song recently. I guess we'll see.

it's still coming 

the radio version has "mess it up" instead of "****ed it up "

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nihilego

• dreamofyou

• kelly-clarkson

• Supervillain

kelly-clarkson
27 minutes ago, issgouding said:

it's still coming 

the radio version has "mess it up" instead of "****ed it up "

Yessss, good to know that :party:

I need it on my Spotify so bad!

something is telling me that this is not coming out this week...

kelly-clarkson
4 minutes ago, AvatarOfficial said:

:sadviolin:

Monky_2405

I still have faith it's still coming, If it isn't..something really changed last minute

Edibles.

Watch this get I’m A Mess-ed meaning radio gets it before it’s officially out anywhere

Nihilego
On 3/21/2021 at 2:47 PM, AvatarOfficial said:

she might be trolling, she did something like that with Sacrifice when someone asked her if the cover was green. although she was just shooting another video yesterday, but that could just be a continuation of DFAM or another song.

i do find it weird she's yet to announce it however, especially given she knows fans want the song. @issgouding @RideOrDie do yall know if this is still getting released this week?

8 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Watch this get I’m A Mess-ed meaning radio gets it before it’s officially out anywhere

i could see this being another Mama type situation where they cancel the release days before but the song leaks anyways

issgouding
2 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

she might be trolling, she did something like that with Sacrifice when someone asked her if the cover was green. although she was just shooting another video yesterday, but that could just be a continuation of DFAM or another song.

i do find it weird she's yet to announce it however, especially given she knows fans want the song. @issgouding  do yall know if this is still getting released this week?

i could see this being another Mama type situation where they cancel the release days before but the song leaks anyways

Yes it's still coming on the 26 th 

But who knows anything is possible she can change that anytime but for now it's still coming

Nihilego
Just now, issgouding said:

Yes it's still coming on the 26 th 

But who knows anything is possible she can change that anytime but for now it's still coming

hm, i guess we'll see if she announces tonight/tomorrow if anything. i doubt she'll announce thursday due to early releases in other countries. but thanks for the info!!

issgouding
13 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

hm, i guess we'll see if she announces tonight/tomorrow if anything. i doubt she'll announce thursday due to early releases in other countries. but thanks for the info!!

if something is changing i will let you know

Edited by issgouding
Scandalous

she should push this back and let Sacrifice do its thing first

Edibles.
47 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

i could see this being another Mama type situation where they cancel the release days before but the song leaks anyways

The song already leaked, there’s not entirely too much difference in the final vs demo. Some slight bass drops but other than that it’s pretty similar

KUNTPERFECTA

I’m glad it’s still coming

I know it leaked but if they keep releasing songs it means that they are sticking to a plan

Ampersand13

Still perched for this, particularly after the excellence Bebe served with Sacrifice. Hoping this is still coming :jonny5:

dreamofyou

never listened to the leak so excited to hear in full 

Spoiler

pls bebe announce the album with this song, maybe with DFAM coming on release day

Edibles.
4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Still perched for this, particularly after the excellence Bebe served with Sacrifice. Hoping this is still coming :jonny5:

I know you serve taste, but she did say that Sacrifice was the only song on the album that sounded like Sacrifice 

Ampersand13
53 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I know you serve taste, but she did say that Sacrifice was the only song on the album that sounded like Sacrifice 

I know :hug: , but I'm still hopeful that the album will have bops (even if they aren't dance club bangers like Sacrifice) and I love a cute ballad as well so I'm sure this won't disappoint :jamming:

Oussama
1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

Sacrice is literal excellence :noparty: i was hoping the album would follow that sonical direction

Nihilego
18 hours ago, Edibles. said:

The song already leaked, there’s not entirely too much difference in the final vs demo. Some slight bass drops but other than that it’s pretty similar

are you talking about the demo or final that leaked? i know the demo leaked and that the final is supposed to be a bit different from the demo, but that's it. i haven't even heard the demo aside from the few seconds bebe teased of it last year on insta live

dreamofyou

giphy.gif

so no sabotage?

Spoiler

unless it's a worldwide release with album pre-order but doubt it

Edited by dreamofyou
Nihilego
3 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

giphy.gif

so no sabotage?

Hide contents

unless it's a worldwide release with album pre-order but doubt it

same, she would've announced or teased SOMETHING by now but idek anymore :toofunny3:this woman is so damn unpredictable i hate it. you think us rexhars and bad b*tches would be used to delays by now, and yet here we are :noparty: