Dua Lipa - "Love Again"

BlackoutZone

This literally sounds better than all previous singles on radio. Callouts function in mysterious ways :toofunny3:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• Cain

• LoveAgain

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/3/2021 at 2:23 PM, katara said:

Someone is def sabotaging her with those early call out scores since Levitating.

I fear that Love Again doesn't have have the Tik Tok trending power that Levitating had and its US streams are quite low so radio was its only saving grace. LG was supposed to be another radio fueled song like BMH but with those questionable call out scores it seems unlikely now. 

Cain said it best ages ago...that someone is sabotaging her and that not every song will be able to fight the sabotage like Levitating did. For Dua to smash from now on she needs undeniable smashes that can resist sabotage. Obviously not every one of her songs can do that sadly so from now on we need to keep expecting these weird callout scores probably killing her singles unless they can resist and last ages and then have a 2nd wind like Levitating did. :'( The price you pay for being THAT BISH. :'( 

3 hours ago, Jude said:

Yeah. Maybe she's tired of performing at award shows. 

She’s literally filming a movie in another continent rn

Edited by Cain

5 minutes ago, Beatfreak said:

Is scooter the one manipulating the call outs?

Seems like it because they don't make sense

We know radio works in shady ways :katie:

Hope they give the song another chance and this doesn't kill the song's momentum

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

Well... now that Cold Heart is smashing we can say this was a gift for the fans :eli:

So weird I literally expected cold heart to flop and love again to smash

tbh the song is doing what a like 9th single can do lol. As long as it eventually reaches 300M streams on spotify I would be beyond satisfied by its performance. It will be known as the mid tempo of the era. 

Cold Heart is the smash to wrap up the era it seems like which is nice!

• #FreeBritney Activist

Not Cold Heart cannibalizing Love Again :deadbanana2:

The One Kiss of the era smashing like that :clap3:

As long as she performs LA ( and Physical) in her next 2 tours , im fine with the chart performance 

25 minutes ago, J-esper said:

I mean it is a top 5 song in a lot of EU countries, so she better have it on the EU setlist :)

In the Future Nostalgia tour , there is no doupt 

I just hope i will enjoy it also on her next one 

On 9/6/2021 at 10:02 AM, State of Grace. said:

This literally sounds better than all previous singles on radio. Callouts function in mysterious ways :toofunny3:

i came here to say this. it sounds so good on the radio lmao

radio updates have been cute the last few days, we are very close to top 20 on Overall Radio! 

and now that album bombs are finally moving back it’s coming again :clap: #84 (+8) WW too 

Edited by benswift

Wait y’all this is actually doing VERY WELL on Pop radio for the past week, over 1100 additional spins I think.

This ain’t over yet :clap3:

√ó
√ó