Jump to content

Dua Lipa - "Love Again"


BlackoutZone
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cain

    136

  • Bloodflowers.

    102

  • LoveAgain

    203

  • Cloudy

    109

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I refuse for Dua to not give us another single without Future Nostalgia reaching a new peak of #1 or #2 on the Hot 200 first!

What was the video? it's deleted

It was a censored version and the Americans were thanking the uploader that they can now listen to the song without the forbidden swearing 🤣😂🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would probably fly into the top 20 if discounted, like some other songs are :mandown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wrong strategy for this one should have been a remix with another female singer or a male singer that is poppin and the music video should have been released with the remix. I mean streaming has really ruined album releases for better or for worse 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

This is all over our radios (Poland). A smash hit! 

wait... thoughts and prayers

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

 

But tea it's smashing in Poland so hard, it's above Bad Habits and we are eating Ed every time he releases just like UK does

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Wrong strategy for this one should have been a remix with another female singer or a male singer that is poppin and the music video should have been released with the remix. I mean streaming has really ruined album releases for better or for worse 😎

But the song is doing pretty nice, rising steadily in every metric. Streaming really has made people treat music as disposable trash, at this point hits are goin to be lasting 2 weeks each :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

wait... thoughts and prayers

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

 

But tea it's smashing in Poland so hard, it's above Bad Habits and we are eating Ed every time he releases just like UK does

An 8th single outperforming a lead :clap3:

 

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Streaming really has made people treat music as disposable trash, at this point hits are goin to be lasting 2 weeks each :rip:

It's become weird. Songs either die after a week or stick around for years a year :deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Villanelle said:

When's this becoming a hit? 

 

Where's it at on TTH? 

:mandown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

:mandown:

Don't forget to stream on your fave playlist TTH :party:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

an 8th single doing it's thing :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

 

I think radio is waiting for Levitating to peak and then this will explode like a 💣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

 

Not this exploding :deadbanana2:


 

————

I’m so excited but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t bored. I never post in here bc regardless of the smashing level, 5th single eras put me to sleep. And if she keeps smashing, we’re gonna keep getting more and more singles :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Levitating's 69th wind really has re-started the era just like one user said and Love Again is smashing like a second single in many countries already and is looking very promising in the US too :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love Again about to outview We're Mistake in just a week or two away :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Love Again about to outview We're Mistake in just a week or two away :WAP:

Uhhh this is so deserved 

 

The more hits this era gives us the better, I’m gonna need this to go top ten. I’m feeling around number 7 :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Another top40 solo hit incoming 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...