• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Bloodflowers.

• LoveAgain

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I refuse for Dua to not give us another single without Future Nostalgia reaching a new peak of #1 or #2 on the Hot 200 first!

What was the video? it's deleted

It was a censored version and the Americans were thanking the uploader that they can now listen to the song without the forbidden swearing 🤣😂🤣

It would probably fly into the top 20 if discounted, like some other songs are :mandown:

Wrong strategy for this one should have been a remix with another female singer or a male singer that is poppin and the music video should have been released with the remix. I mean streaming has really ruined album releases for better or for worse 😎

7 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

This is all over our radios (Poland). A smash hit! 

wait... thoughts and prayers

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

But tea it's smashing in Poland so hard, it's above Bad Habits and we are eating Ed every time he releases just like UK does

7 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Wrong strategy for this one should have been a remix with another female singer or a male singer that is poppin and the music video should have been released with the remix. I mean streaming has really ruined album releases for better or for worse 😎

But the song is doing pretty nice, rising steadily in every metric. Streaming really has made people treat music as disposable trash, at this point hits are goin to be lasting 2 weeks each :rip:

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

wait... thoughts and prayers

But tea it's smashing in Poland so hard, it's above Bad Habits and we are eating Ed every time he releases just like UK does

An 8th single outperforming a lead :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Streaming really has made people treat music as disposable trash, at this point hits are goin to be lasting 2 weeks each :rip:

It's become weird. Songs either die after a week or stick around for years a year :deadbanana:

21 hours ago, Villanelle said:

When's this becoming a hit? 

Where's it at on TTH? 

:mandown:

12 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

:mandown:

Don't forget to stream on your fave playlist TTH :party:

an 8th single doing it's thing :WAP:

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I think radio is waiting for Levitating to peak and then this will explode like a 💣

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Not this exploding :deadbanana2:

————

I’m so excited but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t bored. I never post in here bc regardless of the smashing level, 5th single eras put me to sleep. And if she keeps smashing, we’re gonna keep getting more and more singles :rip:

Levitating's 69th wind really has re-started the era just like one user said and Love Again is smashing like a second single in many countries already and is looking very promising in the US too :WAP:

Love Again about to outview We're Mistake in just a week or two away :WAP:

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Love Again about to outview We're Mistake in just a week or two away :WAP:

Uhhh this is so deserved 

The more hits this era gives us the better, I’m gonna need this to go top ten. I’m feeling around number 7 :jonny5:

Another top40 solo hit incoming