Dua Lipa - "Love Again"

BlackoutZone

43 minutes ago, Timber said:

Yep. I’m not saying overexposure means flopping will happen, just that there will be a sizeable antagonizing presence that wants to bring you do.

Yeah that is true

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• Cain

• LoveAgain

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

The only place Dua is kinda overexposed is in Europe, which is why Levitating didn't explore as hard as it did in the US. We were fed with DSN, Physical, BMH, Hallucinate, Fever and Blessed Madonna remix followed by We're Good not too long after Levitating with DaBaby. Maybe if the singles were spaced out a bit from each other like they were in the US, it would led Dua to breathe with European market. Also doesn't help much that Dua is established in Europe and a household name so European were bombed with Dua songs non-stop on the radio and music channels 24/7 :dies:

22 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Cool has literally 0 hit potential. It had the lowest streams from the original 11 (except the last two tracks) and was tucked between the big hits. The public said NO

it just needs a rihmix

I don't want to live in a world where Cool is underappreciated or doesn't have an amazing video. At least we have its amazing performance :weeps:

Cool & Pretty Please 

need to be singles

they compliment dua‘s voice so well.

Go with oretty please first & close the era with cool.

the video should be, her riding away from earth & driving around on space with the car & outfit she has in the album artwork. 

perfect ending

27 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The only place Dua is kinda overexposed is in Europe, which is why Levitating didn't explore as hard as it did in the US. We were fed with DSN, Physical, BMH, Hallucinate, Fever and Blessed Madonna remix followed by We're Good not too long after Levitating with DaBaby. Maybe if the singles were spaced out a bit from each other like they were in the US, it would led Dua to breathe with European market. Also doesn't help much that Dua is established in Europe and a household name so European were bombed with Dua songs non-stop on the radio and music channels 24/7 :dies:

Yeah but its in Europe where Love Again is all over radio already,  no ? 

32 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Yeah but its in Europe where Love Again is all over radio already,  no ? 

um no

6 minutes ago, FutureNostalgia said:

um no

#1 Belgium

#3 Netherlands 

#7 France 

#8 Italy 

#9 Croatia 

#11 Denmark 

and so and so .... but YOU can say no 😂

11 minutes ago, FutureNostalgia said:

um no

It is tho? 
people are saying they are hearing it everywhere in italy & greece? 

it was also really high in france

i dont think german music market is gonna touch this until autumn comes, cuz this song gives me that feeling. 

58 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

#1 Belgium

#3 Netherlands 

#7 France 

#8 Italy 

#9 Croatia 

#11 Denmark 

😂

Spoiler

💀

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

#1 Belgium

#3 Netherlands 

#7 France 

#8 Italy 

#9 Croatia 

#11 Denmark 

This is actually wrong and it's #3 in Croatia this week. It peaked at #2 two weeks ago.

Europe is the only place Dua has deserved to flop, LA would be her 12th consecutive hit.. like..

• #FreeBritney Activist

LA is #3 in my country this week already and we have purely radio chart :deadbanana2:

perched :duca: 

I love the mv so much. very underrated.

• #FreeBritney Activist

The director's cut will leave everyone even more confused than the original video lmao

39 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

The director's cut will leave everyone even more confused than the original video lmao

Confuse us legend :WAP:

I need this to start rising on US Spotify? Why are they ALWAYS so freaking slow :rip:

16 hours ago, Cain said:

For real, the GP don’t care about overexposure like that. I would say I’m kind of part of the GP when it comes to male artists cause I don’t keep up with them like that but for instance the only Weeknd songs I truly have heard everywhere from this era are Blinding Lights and Save Your Tears even tho his era has been going as long as FN’s

Most people have no idea about live performances, promo, deals and stuff like that, they’ve just heard DSN and Levitating a lot, and adding another song to that isn’t gonna make them go ‘gosh this Dua person is truly doing way too much’

Exactly! its only fans who really follow EVERY detail. The GP does not and so she is not at risk of overexposure. That's why I am surprised so many were complaining about her possibly releasing another single after Love Again. Plus even past strategy and stuff...just as a fan...you SHOULD be happy that you may get another single cuz it means you will get another music video and possibly more performances lol. Sometimes I feel like the charts have taken off the fun from following an era for some fans in general. Like it makes ppl focus too much on stats and career moves etc...instead of just being happy to get more and more AND MORE content like we are so lucky to get from Dua!

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

her ARTPOP could mean ANYTHING :WAP: 

I feel like we are getting the Normani remix of IIAM next.

Also Love Again is everywhere in Italy.