• LoveAgain

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I would love it to be the last FN single, it's a perfect era closer

But does her team share this idea....

omg good in bed is coming 

This sounds like the perfect era closer yeah :rip: 

I'd only take If It Ain't Me with another gorgeous video and Normani Remix.

11 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Mess. They really said we're going to milk this album for all it's worth and the public will have to deal :rip:

Like what would they release? A song from the original or the moonlight edition? :skull:

Maybe Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition (The star Shower Reprise) is coming?

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

This sounds like the perfect era closer yeah :rip: 

I'd only take If It Ain't Me with another gorgeous video and Normani Remix.

I mean IIAM (Normani IG Remix) would be the most hit worthy if we're talking about novelty. I mean the gays would eat it up

I only see IIAM or TKOW. I don't see anything from the OG being released or becoming a hit, unless the plan it's to re-release Physical in the states and call it a day to see what it does

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

I mean IIAM (Normani IG Remix) would be the most hit worthy if we're talking about novelty. I mean the gays would eat it up

I only see IIAM or TKOW. I don't see anything from the OG being released or becoming a hit, unless the plan it's to re-release Physical in the states and call it a day to see what it does

Yeah I don't see any other song from the standard album smashing either honestly. Pretty Please had some potential but I think its late now. Cool is not happening and the gays need to let it go. A Physical re-release is also meh tby, and I'm a Physical warrior. The song already has a MV and smashed in the countries it was released in.

If they're planning to push another song then IIAM would be the most obvious choice.

Unless they're releasing new ones.

25 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Cool remix as a single in August :WAP:

Edited by lgor

24 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Please give us Physical in the US. :monkey:

This era CANNOT end without If It Ain't Me & That Kinda Woman as singles. Milk it, miss Lipa! 

27 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

:deadbanana2: 

I love the album and I love that she gave us a full proper era but yes, it's time to end the era. I mean not even GGGB lasted that long

Umbrella - Don't Start Now (lead, classics)

Shut Up and Drive - Physical (huge bop, successful everywhere but the US)

Hate That I Love You - Hallucinate (more of a "regional" single)

Don't Stop the Music - Break My Heart (huge international smash)

Take a Bow - Levitating Remix (lead of the re-release)

If I Never See Your Face Again - Prisoner (both other artist's tracks)

Disturbia - We're Good (another single from the re-release)

Rehab - Love Again (final single, from the OG)

We also got Fever and One Day for Dua... yes it's time to wrap it up. I would still kill for an amazing video of IIAM with Normani though.

love again is a nice single to close the era i would hope they would end it here and move on to her droplets era :priceless:

I don't care what they do as long as they don't release ANOTHER version of a song or the album :mazen:

I will only accept another single if they're finally releasing Love is Religion and adding it to the moonlight edition :fish2:

Levitating kind of started over this era . For me Love Again feels like the second single,  not the 5th,6th ( i lost the count ) 

Even though it feels like it will be the last single , her team can always surprise us .

There is nothing wrong about milking to the ground an album full of hits .

Especially in a period where the artists cannot tour , so its pointless to start a new era , while the current one is smashing and the tour is yet to come

Pretty Please could smash WW , especially after Dua coming with idk how many hits . 

I think this is the perfect song to end this era.

In some markets she may get an other top 40 entry with an other single. But we got plenty of singles, plenty of visuals. We got CFN, we got Studio 2054.

i feel ending this journey with Love Again is perfection. From Don't Start Now and getting over a break up to ending with finding Love Again feels like a great symbolic ending.

Levitating is still not 'done' in the US and Love Again is slowly taking it's time there. I have nothing against milking but after all the amazing things this era. Maybe it's time for droplets era after it.

The only thing else that I’d possibly want from this era single wise is “If It Ain’t Me” (with Normani) getting released :deadbanana4:

i think they can end the era here. love again could very well smash into the next year. then start dl3 era in november 

6 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

The only thing else that I’d possibly want from this era single wise is “If It Ain’t Me” (with Normani) getting released :deadbanana4:

Agreed. ‘If It Ain’t Me’ is the only song left I would want as a single.

Y'all are crackheads saying this should end the era. Yes it's perfect album closer and era closer but this era like @shark_heather said got new life with Levitating.

I hope team Dua sees to it that they milk this for all its worth. She may not get another FN and I don't mean quality wise but I mean with the GP in the palm of her hand.

Yea, the re-release is giving the album a second life on the BB200

Edited by EyesOnMe

19 minutes ago, Testosterone said:

Agreed. ‘If It Ain’t Me’ is the only song left I would want as a single.

The collab would be such a pop dream :jonny4:

1 hour ago, Cain said:

I don't care what they do as long as they don't release ANOTHER version of a song or the album :mazen:

Yes even a Physical release in the US would be too much altho it would smash. :cm: PP, Cool and Good In Bed would also do good with some push. 

8 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

Y'all are crackheads saying this should end the era. Yes it's perfect album closer and era closer but this era like @shark_heather said got new life with Levitating.

I hope team Dua sees to it that they milk this for all its worth. She may not get another FN and I don't mean quality wise but I mean with the GP in the palm of her hand.

She would use the hype for DL3 which could debut incredibly well. :gaycat5: