• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Bloodflowers.

• LoveAgain

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, katara said:

Also i don't get why they are paying attention to only French speaking countries when the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) could use some targeted promo too since the last real hit here was Physical in March 2020 :dies:

What about BMH and Levitating?

Here in spain all of her singles (sans we're flop) have been hits & played heavy on radio.

Show no range queen 

I think this a good single choice but not the best

btw we're good fans LOST

I’d have preferred Cool to show a bit more sound diversity, but anything is better than more We’re Good :jonny:

FhnFloS.gif

Heard the radio edit. Yeah, it sounds smooth af. Great single choice. Love Again deserves justice as the best song from FN.

Ngl I saw this thread and did a happy dance and then saw France only (for now) :noparty: it better SMASH there because we need this single!

1 hour ago, Badboidami said:

Heard the radio edit. Yeah, it sounds smooth af. Great single choice. Love Again deserves justice as the best song from FN.

Was just coming here to say this. Obvs fanmade, but based on the description it can't be any different than the official one. I thought I would feel egregiously attacked by it being nearly halved, but it sounds good.

This song is just destined to be a smasher . . . is there a God? Let's find out.

I hope there's an MV even if it's a France-only single (obviously with the original version and not that short-ass radio edit).

7 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I love the song, but a 2:35 radio edit? Who has an attention span that short? C'mon :deadbanana4:

It's weird because "drivers license" is smashing really hard and that song is 4 minutes long.

34 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

It's weird because "drivers license" is smashing really hard and that song is 4 minutes long.

And fellow female smash Good Days by SZA is well over 4M!

yes at this getting around 40k streams 3 days in a row in France and it just started!