• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Michael196

• Khamis

18 hours ago, IBeMe said:

he said he won't remix the song in that interview he did with The Needle Drop :'( but he low key should remix it endlessly lol. Snatch another 10 week+ #1 all summer

He also said he would like a remix with Rihanna and Bad Bunny. Even though I think he doesn't need it, the song is already a big hit

2 hours ago, Riha'love said:

He also said he would like a remix with Rihanna and Bad Bunny. Even though I think he doesn't need it, the song is already a big hit

I'd rather a whole new song for a Rih collab. I hope he does not waste a prestigious Rihanna collab on a remix. It would literally be a crime against Homosexuals if he did that. Also Bad bunny and him should also do a whole new song. 

He could snatch Nicki for a remix tho :eli: 

This is predicted to drop to #4 on next week’s Hot 100:

I wonder if there’s a remix in the works to help this snatch more weeks in the top 3, if not at #1.

3 hours ago, DiamondHoe said:

bruno scamming his way to #1 last week and blocking this from being a multi-week leader is really sad tbh

And now Polo G will most likely be blocking this for another week or two unless there’s a boost ASAP. It’ll all depend on how much radio supports this in the long run and whether or not this’ll get several remixes like OTR did two years ago.

QueenofCopyPaste

the thing is YouTube counts way lower now and UGC (User Generated Content) where Old Town Road got most of its points.