Lil Nas X - “MONTERO (CALL ME BY YOUR NAME)”

Riha'love

#1 in the UK for a third straight week, with its biggest week yet: 64.000 units (8.4m streams)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Khamis

• Michael196

Riha'love
18 hours ago, IBeMe said:

he said he won't remix the song in that interview he did with The Needle Drop :'( but he low key should remix it endlessly lol. Snatch another 10 week+ #1 all summer

He also said he would like a remix with Rihanna and Bad Bunny. Even though I think he doesn't need it, the song is already a big hit

FameFatale

The ****hub sound remix that’s been going around on TikTok knocks. I need it as an official remix. 

2 hours ago, Riha'love said:

He also said he would like a remix with Rihanna and Bad Bunny. Even though I think he doesn't need it, the song is already a big hit

I'd rather a whole new song for a Rih collab. I hope he does not waste a prestigious Rihanna collab on a remix. It would literally be a crime against Homosexuals if he did that. Also Bad bunny and him should also do a whole new song. 

He could snatch Nicki for a remix tho :eli: 

St. Francis

Is he ever going to perform this live on a talk show or something? 

nooniebao

This is predicted to drop to #4 on next week’s Hot 100:

I wonder if there’s a remix in the works to help this snatch more weeks in the top 3, if not at #1.

DiamondHoe

bruno scamming his way to #1 last week and blocking this from being a multi-week leader is really sad tbh

nooniebao
3 hours ago, DiamondHoe said:

bruno scamming his way to #1 last week and blocking this from being a multi-week leader is really sad tbh

And now Polo G will most likely be blocking this for another week or two unless there’s a boost ASAP. It’ll all depend on how much radio supports this in the long run and whether or not this’ll get several remixes like OTR did two years ago.

QueenofCopyPaste

the thing is YouTube counts way lower now and UGC (User Generated Content) where Old Town Road got most of its points.

Marco23
1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Do you know the position on the other formats?

1 hour ago, Marco23 said:

Do you know the position on the other formats?

It wasn’t in the top 10 most added on any other formats. This is today’s radio update: 

POP34 26 LIL NAS X MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) 2992 1790 1202 9.164
+119 Spins
-113 Bullet
+0.526 Audience

RHYTHMIC36 30 LIL NAS X MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) 1124 880 244 2.244
+23 Spins
+21 Bullet
+0.052 Audience

Worth noting KIIS (2nd biggest Pop station in US) added it this week :party: this is showing legs at radio with the slow add gains each week

RihsUmbrella

I don’t see it going back to #1 again but if radio keeps this up it will keep it in the top 10 for a while :eek:

Alaska.
On 4/17/2021 at 11:37 PM, St. Francis said:

Is he ever going to perform this live on a talk show or something? 

Right? If you wanna do some crappy remixes then do it, but at least give us some live performances