Lil Nas X - “MONTERO (CALL ME BY YOUR NAME)”

Erm this does NOT need Sam Smith on it :rip: It radiates bad bitch energy which isn’t Sam

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Khamis

• Michael196

This better smash, I just listened to the snippet again and it really goes off 

NotAvaMax

Ew please don't ruin it with Sam Smith. It should either be solo or feature a female rapper, Doja would eat this beat.

On 2/1/2021 at 5:25 AM, Cain said:

Erm this does NOT need Sam Smith on it :rip: It radiates bad bitch energy which isn’t Sam

20 minutes ago, NotAvaMax said:

Ew please don't ruin it with Sam Smith. It should either be solo or feature a female rapper, Doja would eat this beat.

This is probably not it then but an collaboration was recorded between the two, in fact it’s an mid tempo 

36 minutes ago, Renan90 said:

WAIT. Does anyone else hear Camila at the end with the “HEY!” Maybe I’m crazy but it sounds like her @usedtothis and the beat is very She Loves Control. 

LoveInStereo

This is what you guys have been hyping up for months? Maybe the full song’s more substantial but this sounds like another gimmick, only he’s using Latin music instead of country this time. He needs to find a sound.

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

WAIT. Does anyone else hear Camila at the end with the “HEY!” Maybe I’m crazy but it sounds like her @usedtothis and the beat is very She Loves Control. 

Nah, that "hey!" is just a sample. I've heard it used in quite a lot of songs, if you listen back to a few songs in your library really carefully, you'll probably notice it.

usedtothis
10 minutes ago, FAN said:

I can totally see Camila on this beat :eek:

3 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

I can totally see Camila on this beat :eek:

Definitely! She also posted about Holiday when it came out and he responded saying how much he loved her. He also posted asking everyone who they thought should feature on this song so you never know :duca:

Michael196

if this dumbass waits to release the song after the commercial airs then he deserves to flop BIG TIME!!!

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

if this dumbass waits to release the song after the commercial airs then he deserves to flop BIG TIME!!!

Agreed. If it’s not coming Friday he’s an idiot.

usedtothis
21 minutes ago, FAN said:

Definitely! She also posted about Holiday when it came out and he responded saying how much he loved her. He also posted asking everyone who they thought should feature on this song so you never know :duca:

If not on CMBYN, there’ll definitely be a collab on CC3 or his album :alexz:

QueenofCopyPaste
16 minutes ago, FAN said:

Agreed. If it’s not coming Friday he’s an idiot.

Feb 12 I think is the release date