• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Khamis

• Michael196

It sounds like one of Ed Sheeran’s good songs a la Shape of You / South of the Border. It actually sounds like lead single material, he should really drop this ASAP. 

Michael196

I’m f*cking screaming at the title!!

he knew what the f he was doing!!

and the way this will fly over the heads of manyyyy people is such a kiiii

It's really tacky to try to capitalize on the success of a book/movie he has nothing to do with. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I am not even a lil nas hater.

Mrguilbeaux
4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

It's really tacky to try to capitalize on the success of a book/movie he has nothing to do with. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I am not even a lil nas hater.

It’s a cultural reference which is much different and only benefits both parties. If Your movie is influential enough that it inspires more art in different mediums that’s a good thing. Literally the only person in the world who cares about that would be you I promise

10 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Really though? It's not just a successful book/movie, it was a cultural moment spawning lots of memes, discussion, and made an impact on the gay community, which I think he is clearly alluding to by using this as the title, after coming out.

And pop (and hip-hop) music routinely references other parts of pop culture. I don't think this is a big deal at all.

Edited by swissman