CTTR certified Platinum at the USA + GOLD at the UK

Ivan_brit

Chained To The Rhythm its certified Platinum at the USA :clap3:

01-Katy-Perry-Chained-to-the-Rhythm-2016

According to Capitol Records, “Chained To The Rhythm (featuring Skip Marley)” recently earned a platinum certification in the United States.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2017/04/28/katy-perrys-chained-rhythm-certified-platinum-united-states/amp/ 

A certified Hit :clap3:

CTTR certifications 

- Australia = Platinum

- Canada = Gold (Already elegible for x2 Platinum)

- France = Gold

- Italy = Platinum

- New Zealand = Gold

- Spain = Gold

- UK = Silver

- USA = Platinum 

#6 Today at Itunes WW

She Never Flops! :gaycat2:  Buy Bon Appetit at Itunes BTW :alexz2:

UPDATE: CTTR is certified GOLD at the UK :duca:

Edited by Ivan_brit

A cute lil single

and we thought America hated this song :dies: 

congrats Katy :clap3: 

Edited by SeanET

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

Roar went 9x Platinum :rip:

and this means that all her singles will be that successful? i expect more from you :rip: 

_________

2x platinum before the end of the year!

5 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Roar went 9x Platinum :rip:

More than any Drake single as wellz.

1 minute ago, SeanET said:

and this means that all her singles will be that successful? i expect more from you :rip: 

_________

2x platinum before the end of the year!

If someone went from 9x Platinum with an album to 1x/2x Platinum with the next that would be doing badly, right?

Why would going from 9x Platinum to 1x/2x Platinum with a lead single be different 

But I thought it flopped in the US and Katy was over?

2 minutes ago, iHype. said:

If someone went from 9x Platinum with an album to 1x/2x Platinum with the next that would be doing badly, right?

Why would going from 9x Platinum to 1x/2x Platinum with a lead single be different 

No. The point is, CTTR didn't flop. It's a Platinum hit. Take the L and have a seat.

Queen of Hitting Platinum with a Lead Single, other main pop girls just can't relate:clap3:

Edited by Quaithe

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

No. The point is, CTTR didn't flop. It's a Platinum hit. Take the L and have a seat.

For her standards it performed badly. I don't really even need to say more since Billboard themselves also said so. Sorry you're delusional. :michael:

11 minutes ago, iHype. said:

so you agree that if someone went from 16M to 6M to 2M to 1M is doing badly, right? 

_______

PLATINUM  :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, iHype. said:

For her standards it performed badly. I don't really even need to say more since Billboard themselves also said so. Sorry you're delusional. :michael:

The song is not even 3 months old! I think it did great! It could still keep selling when she put KP4 album for preorder + if she performs this at SNL 

Also the song is #8 biggest song according to Mediatraffic also currently #6 at itunes WW 

It would be interesting to see how CTTR would be  at the end of the year :duca: 

2 minutes ago, SeanET said:

so you agree that if someone went from 16M to 6M to 2M to 1M is doing badly, right? 

_______

PLATINUM  :clap3: 

If that helps you cope with what I said about CTTR being true and non-arguable, sure.

CTTR is certfied GOLD at the UK 400 units :clap3:

:flame:

Edited by Ivan_brit

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.