Jump to content

Meghan and Harry | The Oprah Interview | Watch in Full


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • QueenofCopyPaste

    25

  • Michael196

    11

  • lostcause

    11

  • FameFatale

    10

6 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

I feel like Queen Liz 2.0 has always loved Harry more than William, and will support him no matter what because he is her favourite. And Charles and William resent that. Liz also is smart to let others do the dirty work for her, learning the elssons of how she was percieved during the Diana era.

Agreed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BOOMBAYAH

They should’ve talked about Prince Andrew to really apply pressure 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
Just now, Smarticle said:

While Prince William's children

 

image.png

 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

 

 

Quote

 

Under current guidelines, great-grandchildren of the monarch are not princes or princesses, except for children of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales, which is why Prince William and Kate Middleton's children are Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

 

It is possible that Archie could receive a royal title later in life. When his grandfather, Prince Charles becomes king (in the event of Queen Elizabeth's death), the title of "prince" will be automatically given to him as the child of a son of the king. However, Meghan and Harry can also choose not to use the title that would be conferred to Archie after Charles becomes king.

 

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-oprah-interview-archie-royal-title/

Link to post
Share on other sites
Michael196
2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

While Prince William's children

 

image.png

 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

 

 

plssss this gif has never been more fitting :toofunny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste

Overall still tame info. At least there's clear racism. Not just revealed who explicitly

 

 

Charles looks the more evil one

Wiliams/Kate were the disappointments although not clearly implied

They're in contact with the queen via zoom calls and they respect her

Link to post
Share on other sites
nostalgia

Talking about Prince Andrew will be opening Pandora's box and will reveal more than just the dark side of the Royal Family. The international implications that that has. A topic for another day...

 

So it was right for Oprah to just focus on Meghan and Harry's journey.

 

Meghan is truly the key for the monarchy to survive the next era. Kate is a FAD and an evil woman. Charles and William... TRash... Diana is probably dissapointed at how William left his own brother hanging and not defend him. This after seeing firsthand how the media treated their mother...

 

Camila, girl...

 

Queen Liz, she is a complex person... She loves Harry and cares for him deeply. And I hope for the sake of that love, she chooses to right the wrongs of the past before she passes...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyonnaise

Almost forgot how iconic Oprah was at interviewing :jonny6: Sis wanted names

 

Makes sense that she had suburban moms at her feet every afternoon for decades

Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn

The way the Queen knows the only thing keeping the dusty old monarchy together is her ass :bibliahh:

 

She knows the second she drops dead Charles is about to ruin everything. 

 

She probably told Harry and Meghan to scram while they still could to save them from being doomed with the rest of the family :deadbanana4:

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

 

I still believe this is the Queen's doing to rebrand the monarchy in a shady sort of way, allowing Harry and Meghan to branch off and create a competing line to carry on her less official work (yet more important work as she has perceived it) in the commonwealth perhaps. This way her legacy gets to win no matter which side ends up losing 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

Edited by LookinIn
Link to post
Share on other sites
aliciavikanders

People saying the interview was tame? :doc: Make it make sense. 

 

We learned:

  • Kate made Meghan cry, not the other way around
  • They did not want Archie to have the title of "prince" or security
  • Meghan was suicidal but was turned away when she asked for help 
  • There were conversations had about Archie's skin tone 
  • Charles stopped returning Harry's phone calls for a period of time 

I don't know about y'all but this was FAR more than what I expected going in :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, aliciavikanders said:

People saying the interview was tame? :doc: Make it make sense. 

 

We learned:

  • Kate made Meghan cry, not the other way around
  • They did not want Archie to have the title of "prince" or security
  • Meghan was suicidal but was turned away when she asked for help 
  • There were conversations had about Archie's skin tone 
  • Charles stopped returning Harry's phone calls for a period of time 

I don't know about y'all but this was FAR more than what I expected going in :skull:

Tame in the sense of namedropping

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
9 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

so are you saying Meghan is lying

 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

she at the very least doesn't know the rules

 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

Edited by ProudLBS
Link to post
Share on other sites
Almodusa
7 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

The way the Queen knows the only thing keeping the dusty old monarchy together is her ass :bibliahh:

 

She knows the second she drops dead Charles is about to ruin everything. 

 

She probably told Harry and Meghan to scram while they still could to save them from being doomed with the rest of the family :deadbanana4:

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

 

I still believe this is the Queen's doing to rebrand the monarchy in a shady sort of way, allowing Harry and Meghan to branch off and create a competing line to carry on her less official work (yet more important work as she has perceived it) in the commonwealth perhaps. This way her legacy gets to win no matter which side ends up losing 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

Now that’s some queen ****!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

People saying the interview was tame? :doc: Make it make sense. 

 

We learned:

  • Kate made Meghan cry, not the other way around
  • They did not want Archie to have the title of "prince" or security
  • Meghan was suicidal but was turned away when she asked for help 
  • There were conversations had about Archie's skin tone 
  • Charles stopped returning Harry's phone calls for a period of time 

I don't know about y'all but this was FAR more than what I expected going in :skull:

Just another dysfunctional family.  :cm:

Link to post
Share on other sites
lostcause
1 minute ago, aliciavikanders said:

People saying the interview was tame? :doc: Make it make sense. 

 

We learned:

  • Kate made Meghan cry, not the other way around
  • They did not want Archie to have the title of "prince" or security
  • Meghan was suicidal but was turned away when she asked for help 
  • There were conversations had about Archie's skin tone 
  • Charles stopped returning Harry's phone calls for a period of time 

I don't know about y'all but this was FAR more than what I expected going in :skull:

Allegedly* all those things we “learned” are from people who have every reason to paint themselves as sympathetic victims. In a court of law that **** would need to be corroborated. 

 

hasnt it been corroborated that Meghan deeply resented the fact that Kate was the future queen and Meghan is a low level royal who’s husband has like 6 people before him in line? It’s archaic, but usually Sussex curtsies to Cambridge, Meghan refused protocol she was very aware of as a grown adult. We have NEVER heard of Kate being anything but gracious to Meghan regardless, which makes sense because that type of protocol is outdated. 
but I find it hard to understand why we are blindly believing the words Meghan says when she has never given us a reason to trust her, the other party hasn’t spoken, and there has never been a corroborating witness. Kate got tons of **** for years from press for being a “commoner” so it’s not as if she’s some wholly protected person. 
 

Let's review: Meghan CHOSE to marry into that family. She KNEW what she was getting into. There is plenty of information out there about how the Firm treated Diana and Fergie and everyone else. If you CHOOSE to join yourself to a crap company, then that's YOUR fault and nobody else's. She HAD other choices. To expect them to change to meet your needs is delusional. she could have married Harry, taken him away and shut up about her in-laws. Remember when she had a falling out with her father PRECISELY because he did an exclusive interview with the press about her and the family? Funny how that’s exactly what she’s done, she holds herself to a different standard than others. Why spend time running down the British monarchy when there are so many other issues she could take on that she could affect change. Seems her and Harry really crave that media attention they constantly complain about. They both have extremely strong victim complexes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
X~MoviePoP
10 minutes ago, lostcause said:

Allegedly* all those things we “learned” are from people who have every reason to paint themselves as sympathetic victims. In a court of law that **** would need to be corroborated. 

 

hasnt it been corroborated that Meghan deeply resented the fact that Kate was the future queen and Meghan is a low level royal who’s husband has like 6 people before him in line? It’s archaic, but usually Sussex curtsies to Cambridge, Meghan refused protocol she was very aware of as a grown adult. We have NEVER heard of Kate being anything but gracious to Meghan regardless, which makes sense because that type of protocol is outdated. 
but I find it hard to understand why we are blindly believing the words Meghan says when she has never given us a reason to trust her, the other party hasn’t spoken, and there has never been a corroborating witness. Kate got tons of **** for years from press for being a “commoner” so it’s not as if she’s some wholly protected person. 
 

Let's review: Meghan CHOSE to marry into that family. She KNEW what she was getting into. There is plenty of information out there about how the Firm treated Diana and Fergie and everyone else. If you CHOOSE to join yourself to a crap company, then that's YOUR fault and nobody else's. She HAD other choices. To expect them to change to meet your needs is delusional. she could have married Harry, taken him away and shut up about her in-laws. Remember when she had a falling out with her father PRECISELY because he did an exclusive interview with the press about her and the family? Funny how that’s exactly what she’s done, she holds herself to a different standard than others. Why spend time running down the British monarchy when there are so many other issues she could take on that she could affect change. Seems her and Harry really crave that media attention they constantly complain about. They both have extremely strong victim complexes.

Are you an idiot? The monarchy are racist bigots and deserve to be exposed and ended.

 

End of discussion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
aliciavikanders
2 minutes ago, lostcause said:

Allegedly* all those things we “learned” are from people who have every reason to paint themselves as sympathetic victims. In a court of law that **** would need to be corroborated. 

 

hasnt it been corroborated that Meghan deeply resented the fact that Kate was the future queen and Meghan is a low level royal who’s husband has like 6 people before him in line? It’s archaic, but usually Sussex curtsies to Cambridge, Meghan refused protocol she was very aware of as a grown adult. We have NEVER heard of Kate being anything but gracious to Meghan regardless, which makes sense because that type of protocol is outdated. 
but I find it hard to understand why we are blindly believing the words Meghan says when she has never given us a reason to trust her, the other party hasn’t spoken, and there has never been a corroborating witness. Kate got tons of **** for years from press for being a “commoner” so it’s not as if she’s some wholly protected person. 
 

Let's review: Meghan CHOSE to marry into that family. She KNEW what she was getting into. There is plenty of information out there about how the Firm treated Diana and Fergie and everyone else. If you CHOOSE to join yourself to a crap company, then that's YOUR fault and nobody else's. She HAD other choices. To expect them to change to meet your needs is delusional. she could have married Harry, taken him away and shut up about her in-laws. Remember when she had a falling out with her father PRECISELY because he did an exclusive interview with the press about her and the family? Funny how that’s exactly what she’s done, she holds herself to a different standard than others. Why spend time running down the British monarchy when there are so many other issues she could take on that she could affect change. Seems her and Harry really crave that media attention they constantly complain about. They both have extremely strong victim complexes.

 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smarticle
9 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

she at the very least doesn't know the rules

 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

they could've told her to request the title from the queen like Prince Andrew did further down the article, but looks like they had a different agenda

 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...