• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Michael196

• lostcause

• FameFatale

BOOMBAYAH

I feel like Harry is lowkey making the issue sound very 1st world problems...especially compared to what Meghan had just revealed she’d been through. 

QueenofCopyPaste

I just know that Charles asked that racist question

nostalgia

Why haven't they spilled major tea on Queen Liz yet? Yes, she is complicit and the head of the household, but what else has she done?

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I just know that Charles asked that racist question

And his bald head brother 

Oprah will not rest until she finds out who had that conversation. 

suburbannature

I'm surprised by how hard they are defending QE2. Diana went in on her during the Panorama interview for turning her back when she had asked for support.

Just now, nostalgia said:

Why haven't they spilled major tea on Queen Liz yet? Yes, she is complicit and the head of the household, but what else has she done?

they won’t, Harry said his relationship with her is very good at the moment and Meghan has only really said good things about her

every time they come close to revealing the real tea they back off :biblio: come on Oprah be assertive

aliciavikanders

It's so interesting how they are reiterating that The Queen has been nothing but lovely and they're on good terms with her. 

This is all Prince Charles then... 

Saint luv

I wanna know the conversation about race/skin tone. I can only imagine the racist things that was said 🙄

18 minutes ago, tiejc said:

I didn’t think much of the Meghan and Harry stuff but now I’m paying attention..... this is just disgusting. The royal family needs to be abolished. I’ve always thought they were just leeches living off British taxpayers... especially in 2021. There’s no need for them

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

They all had nothing but respect towards her..and they be having zoom calls with their son Archie.

FameFatale

I think they’re good terms with the queen. I remember he said in the James Corden interview they still have zoom calls and she sends him gifts for Christmas and stuff. 

QueenofCopyPaste

OPRAH is going in!!! ahhh!

William is not safe hahaha

Beyonnaise

I wish Oprah would ask about Prince Andrew :jonny5: Bury them queen

nostalgia

I feel like Queen Liz 2.0 has always loved Harry more than William, and will support him no matter what because he is her favourite. And Charles and William resent that. Liz also is smart to let others do the dirty work for her, learning the elssons of how she was percieved during the Diana era.

ProudLBS
1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

The Royal Family didn't want the Prince title for Archie??

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

Archie can't become a prince until the Queen dies, as per some 1917 rule

QueenofCopyPaste
2 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

I feel like Queen Liz 2.0 has always loved Harry more than William, and will support him no matter what because he is her favourite. And Charles and William resent that. Liz also is smart to let others do the dirty work for her, learning the elssons of how she was percieved during the Diana era.

This has been so obvious!

Beyonnaise
1 minute ago, nostalgia said:

Yes the Queen is the only one who looks good coming out. She could probably tell Diana’s history was repeating itself. Charles, Camilla, William and Kate look like racist rats.

Thinking Of You

I still don’t like that hoe Kate! I know she’s nasty and evil. I know she is 

QueenofCopyPaste

0:35 ...Harry and The Queen

Smarticle
2 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Archie can't become a prince until the Queen dies, as per some 1917 rule

While Prince William's children

image.png

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1