Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• lostcause

• Michael196

• FameFatale

Saintlor
35 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Not the dark skin comment :biblio:

I don’t mean to be disrespectful but was she lying about this comment? Meghan is pretty much white passing and a lot of people didn’t know she was half black until the media said she was 

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention

Doesn't really seem like any tea has been spilt tbh. A lot of allusions to and stories like but facts and names... let's hear them sis.

Just now, Saintlor said:

I don’t mean to be disrespectful but was she lying about this comment? Meghan is pretty much white passing and a lot of people didn’t know she was half black until the media said she was 

1 minute ago, Saintlor said:

Take a genetics book pls :deadbanana4:

FameFatale

Tyler Perry offering more support than actual family. 

4 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

What is this stupidity :deadbanana2:

Saintlor
Just now, Aramis said:

Take a genetics book pls :deadbanana4:

I’ve never met a dark skinned 1/4 black person in my entire life... people that are 1/4 POC and 3/4 white of any kind just always look white 

Michael196
1 minute ago, ATWK said:

All these damn breaks. :deadbanana:

CBS is milking this to hell and back, you know every brand paid big time to air their commercials during this!

The Super Bowl, this and the Grammys next sunday... the white network is flourishing :toofunny2:

Saintlor
2 minutes ago, Tropic said:

What is this stupidity :deadbanana2:

I don’t understand how it’s stupidity to think the odds of a 1/4 black child being dark skinned is practically zero... her baby even was born with white skin, blue eyes and straight ginger hair...

BOOMBAYAH
8 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Literally everyone in the UK knew she was biracial :rip: the fact that the Royal Family where curious about the tone of her child displays how ignorant and stupid they are to think a 75% white baby would be dark-skin/look biracial/black. 

so kate and willim have a mental health charity but their suicidal sis in law wasn't allowed to get support :coffee2:

BOOMBAYAH

This interview is heartbreaking. I started crying when Meghan op opened up about being suicidal because I can relate. The UK press (and Family) is ruthless.  

QueenofCopyPaste

I just know that it's Charles that said that the baby "would be too dark".....

Saintlor
2 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Literally everyone in the UK knew she was biracial :rip: the fact that the Royal Family where curious about the tone of her child displays how ignorant and stupid they are to think a 75% white baby would be dark-skin/look biracial/black. 

Yeah this part is actually true, I didn’t think of this.

BOOMBAYAH

Harry doesn’t seem as articulated/structured when he speaks as Meghan is so he lets the actual tea slip :deadbanana2: him casually saying Prince Charles stopped taking his calls and the institution were behind the falsehoods. :deadbanana2:

aliciavikanders
1 minute ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Harry doesn’t seem as articulated/structured when he speaks as Meghan is so he lets the actual tea slip :deadbanana2: him casually saying Prince Charles stopped taking his calls and the institution were behind the falsehoods. :deadbanana2:

:rip: