Top Posters In This Topic

• Madame X

• rlj

• Wicked

• Wyvern

Top Posters In This Topic

Pecinta Mariah
2 hours ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

Hey now as a lamb who has heard her full discography, Daydream is still my favourite album from her! Even she herself stans Underneath the Stars as her best song :jonny5:

Post is gross however... Medulla, Homogenic and Debut >>> 

Verspertine sweetie

I’m in but if Alanis is disrespected I’m going to start crying 

John Slayne

I will do this! I love love love Bee-jork and I've been getting into PJ Harvey (LES is that album) so this comes at a perfect time :WAP:

Pokemonfan1515
3 hours ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

Verspertine sweetie

How could I forget? An Echo A Stain is that BOP :jonny5:

Tom Vercetti

Would like to do this but there's not enough enjoyable content for me as I only like post out of these albums, so i'll just sit from the sidelines again. Banking on an established Mariah single being the victorious one here. 

Madame X
6 hours ago, Lucas32 said:

I would participate but my genuine feelings about one of these albums are so negative, I suspect my ballot would get tossed out for trolling :shutup:

Trolling is basically if I see your scores and am convinced you didn’t bother to listen.  Be honest, and I will count them.  

oh hello y’all :jonny: that was truly a YEAR

Everest
6 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

i'll do this just to payola björk

TR4D53V.thumb.jpg.e09017ee238c0910080c66

This, and Alanis of course

I don't use PJ Harvey but she has some cute sings

TR4D53V.thumb.jpg.e09017ee238c0910080c66

allforyou

I'm in, this will finally be the opportunity for me to listen to Jagged Little Pill

Lucas32
40 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Trolling is basically if I see your scores and am convinced you didn’t bother to listen.  Be honest, and I will count them.  

I will try to make sure that I am in a good mood, when I am listening to certain someone's tedious snooze-fest of an album :lakitu:

T.O.A.D.S.

This is such a great idea! Thanks for the tag @Madame X but I don't think I'll be taking part because I only stan Daydream and Post. I hate Alanis' voice and I don't know who the other two girls are :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Wanting to do this just because of Bjork's Post :jonny6:

Madame X
9 hours ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

Hey now as a lamb who has heard her full discography, Daydream is still my favourite album from her! Even she herself stans Underneath the Stars as her best song :jonny5:

Post is gross however... Medulla, Homogenic and Debut >>> 

youre a rare breed then!  love uts though myself so im glad mariah feels the same way (i know she doesn't with prisoner which is a shame).  anyway hope you participate! 

Reverie

Mariah's Prisoner being Britney's Lucky :jonny: Do we know if Britney likes Lucky

Madame X
Just now, Reverie said:

Mariah's Prisoner being Britney's Lucky :jonny: Do we know if Britney likes Lucky

i dont even know if we have a record of britney having preferences of her songs? i haven't seen it? amy help us out! 

GreatestLoveofAll

I've never listened to Bjork or PJ Harvey before so this will be a moment for sure. I'll start between now and April 1st! 

Ampersand13
13 hours ago, Madame X said:

I'm tagging you because i've seen you be a big fan of one of the artists in this rate, are a frequent rate participator, or you're my acquaintance and i'm going to guilt you into participating (or all of the above).  

How could I possible say no :jonny5: