• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• jdanton2

• badgirlriri

• frrr

Pokemonfan1515

I love this! I hope this can be no.1 (but Olivia and Drake are powerful competition I fear :dancehall3:)

Jessica Sanchez

this is #1 song worthy omg the nostalgic feels , quality ! 

J-esper

I wanted to pre-order the CD-single, but a $2,50 CD-single with $15,99 international shipping is ridiculous

Edited by J-esper
lostcause
17 minutes ago, FAN said:

Amazing vocals but nothing new for Bruno. An Ariana tea.

Why would ari or bruno  fix what ain’t broke? Also I see what you mean by his brand always being nostalgic, but this is a different, more 70s Motown vibe than he has served in the past. Just because it’s referencing older music doesn’t mean it’s referencing the same genre/time period of old music. 
case in point, I don’t like his music, but I really like this. So it must be different enough.

PrinceMichaelFan
19 minutes ago, FAN said:

Amazing vocals but nothing new for Bruno. An Ariana tea.

this is nothing like "Lock Out of Heaven"... This is a continuation of 24K Magic era.

1 minute ago, lostcause said:

Why would ari or bruno  fix what ain’t broke? Also I see what you mean by his brand always being nostalgic, but this is a different, more 70s Motown vibe than he has served in the past. Just because it’s referencing older music doesn’t mean it’s referencing the same genre/time period of old music. 
case in point, I don’t like his music, but I really like this. So it must be different enough.

I don’t knock the sound or genre and he sounds incredible, I was just expecting something more experimental/new for Bruno for a side project. 

Just now, PrinceMichaelFan said:

this is nothing like "Lock Out of Heaven"... This is a continuation of 24K Magic era.

Right...which is why it’s nothing new for Bruno.

PrinceMichaelFan
Just now, FAN said:

I don’t knock the sound or genre and he sounds incredible, I was just expecting something more experimental/new for Bruno for a side project. 

but ari been singing the same song since 2013. Bruno hasn't.

lostcause
Just now, FAN said:

Ahh I see, I think it’s hard for people at a certain level to veer to far off brand, because even side projects will make huge waves and be placed in your discography unless an alias is used. 

but wasn’t 24k magic super synth heavy, and extremely 80s pop/funk inspired? I don’t see this as similar to the 24k magic vibe.

badgirlriri

Hope people stop playing on my king's talent, such an amazing track I've had it on repeat :allears:

Edited by badgirlriri

I love it! Its solid. Its a throw back but we are overdue for new music. 

MJLover

Brilliant songwriting! :bloo:

People saying this is nothing new for Bruno, stop expecting uninspired trap-modern R&B songs from Bruno, he's got way too much talent and musicality to care for that hyped Bryson Tiller sound. This is universal music, it will grow on people and it will become a classic. ROTY material.

J-esper
4 minutes ago, MJLover said:

Brilliant songwriting! :bloo:

People saying this is nothing new for Bruno, stop expecting uninspired trap-modern R&B songs from Bruno, he's got way too much talent and musicality to care for that hyped Bryson Tiller sound. This is universal music, it will grow on people and it will become a classic. ROTY material.

Overall first I also was like, okay he has been there already, but overall this is a very natural next step in his discography actually. Where 24KMagic was more of the spectacleif you get what I mean, this project seems to be more focused on the music itself. I am so here for this. Bruno and Anderson better keep doing their thing. The intro is great aswell :jonny:

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

I like this, so classy

Likingstars

I know that this is nothing new for Bruno but this song is BRILLIANT. :jonny5: It’s like they tryna recreate You Don’t Know My Name by Alicia Keys. It’s so smooth and punching and musically complex all at the same time. The band, the production is so good :jonny5: