• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• FAN

• Jaffery

• ariananext

Every song this era has been amazing so far. Excited for another hit! :duca:

Insanity

This era has done pretty well for Bieber. I think this album will be better received by critics than changes was.

• #FreeBritney Activist

it might just slay

TalkThatRihanna
1 minute ago, FAN said:

So Bieber vs Selena vs Maroon 5/Megan ? :deadbanana: wild

Also Bruno Mars is releasing his new single off his collab album on Friday nn

Selenasworld
10 minutes ago, wren said:

sounds better than the others?

This album is boring, i wanna be proved wrong but i.dont think so

Jaffery
33 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Bruno will win, he hasn't released in 5 years. Bieber releases once every 2 months. Selena will come 3rd and then the maroon 5 song

HandsToMyself
2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Snippet:

This sounds too good. If the full song has this upbeat energy... :jonny4:

James_Dean

The fonts this era are tragic :chick3:

But the snippet sounds promising :soda:

Price88
On 3/1/2021 at 12:44 PM, FAN said:

So Bieber vs Selena vs Maroon 5/Megan ? :deadbanana: wild

On 3/1/2021 at 12:46 PM, TalkThatRihanna said:

Bruno will definitely win. He hasn’t released a single of his own since what 2018? Please me and wake up in the sky were the last two singles I remember him even being featured on which was 2019. I was just thinking about him the other day too and said damn where Bruno been at? Selena isn’t going to do much. She has been flopping ever since her no. 1 with lytlm. I think it was cursed. Even ice cream as great of a single and perfect for radio didn’t stick around long enough. Dj snake has dropped off ppls radars ever since he switched to reggae with taki taki. He used to have some bops. But loco contigino, Enzo, and anything else released has flopped badly. Maroon 5 will do usual. Radio will be their biggest factor. It’s looking like nobody’s love run at first. I see it doing better than that, but not a memories or girls like you run. Maybe either pull off another cold or what lovers do run. Adam is in his 40s and I think age is starting to work against him based off lifestyles run so far & nl missing the top 40. Bieber also has had a lot of radio support that has helped him. Because I feel his singles have mostly been very blah. Lonely is the only one I thought was decent and it got old after a few times. Ever since yummy to anyone, his songs have been very boring. We need another purpose from him. 

7 minutes ago, Price88 said:

Bruno will definitely win. He hasn’t released a single of his own since what 2018? Please me and wake up in the sky were the last two singles I remember him even being featured on which was 2019. I was just thinking about him the other day too and said damn where Bruno been at? Selena isn’t going to do much. She has been flopping ever since her no. 1 with lytlm. I think it was cursed. Even ice cream as great of a single and perfect for radio didn’t stick around long enough. Dj snake has dropped off ppls radars ever since he switched to reggae with taki taki. He used to have some bops. But loco contigino, Enzo, and anything else released has flopped badly. Maroon 5 will do usual. Radio will be their biggest factor. It’s looking like nobody’s love run at first. I see it doing better than that, but not a memories or girls like you run. Maybe either pull off another cold or what lovers do run. Adam is in his 40s and I think age is starting to work against him based off lifestyles run so far & nl missing the top 40. Bieber also has had a lot of radio support that has helped him. Because I feel his singles have mostly been very blah. Lonely is the only one I thought was decent and it got old after a few times. Ever since yummy to anyone, his songs have been very boring. We need another purpose from him. 

Please me essentially tried with Payola and they said NO.

So who knows what he'll end up doing numbers wise. Has he

been really active in the "big debuts" era? I thought he was a more

slow burner.

Price88
2 minutes ago, LCTV said:

slow burner

2 minutes ago, LCTV said:

slow burner.

I honestly hated please me. I thought it was a finesse pt. 2. Nothing was unique about that song. Wake up in the sky was amazing and would love to hear more of stuff like that. He usually does start off good with lead singles though. Locked out of heaven, 24k magic, and even his feature on uptown funk I remember started out blowing up. They usually hold on for quite some time too. I think gorilla, young girls, Versace on the floor were the only ones to be released as singles that lasted less than 20 weeks on the hot 100. I don’t think he’s ever missed the top 40 with a single and even a feature. Blow and marry you were promos so they count. He’s definitely the mj of our times.