Jump to content

Gaga pays $100k medical bills of dogwalker Ryan


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • vibingnthriving

    5

  • gloamingtheplain

    5

  • KillingYourCareer

    4

  • rihannabiggestfan

    4

gloamingtheplain

She’s holding the dog, why isn’t she holding the dog walked who was shot. She only seems to care about her dogs, why is no one talking about this :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
bajaboy07
1 minute ago, Blackthorn said:

America and its astronomical medical bills huh

why r u so negative? im sure u didn't pay 4 a free covid vaccine sis! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Blackthorn
Just now, bajaboy07 said:

why r u so negative? im sure u didn't pay 4 a free covid vaccine sis! 

I don't have to pay if it's free... 😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
ninasayers

Really glad to hear that Ryan is recovering

 

but wow, medical bills in the US really are ridiculous, wtf :biblio:

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bajaboy07 said:

why r u so negative? im sure u didn't pay 4 a free covid vaccine sis! 

America’s medical bills are insane, and they’re right to point it out, imagine if he wasn’t connected to someone rich and generous like Gaga, the medical debt would be massive :dancehall3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
4 minutes ago, Blackthorn said:

America and its astronomical medical bills huh

Right, what a joke :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bajaboy07 said:

why r u so negative? im sure u didn't pay 4 a free covid vaccine sis! 

It’s free worldwide :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Windy Day
7 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

She’s holding the dog, why isn’t she holding the dog walked who was shot. She only seems to care about her dogs, why is no one talking about this :giraffe:

? She's in Italy right now, this is an old picture. :deadbanana4:

 

Anyway, an angel. :cries:

Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondHoe

Glad to hear it :clap3:

 

but US medical bills are an absolute joke. The fact so many people in that country are convinced they’re the best place in the world is so :biblio: like girl ur people have to pay more than most peoples annual salary just to get basic medical care 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean we knew this would happen but good for the slow ones trying to hate for clout :clap:

 

Also she looks stunning in that picture omg I kinda jumped.

Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

This thread just proves that America needs Medicare for All and eliminating medical debt. Enough with the right-wing corruption.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marry Illusion Glory
4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I mean we knew this would happen but good for the slow ones trying to hate for clout

Literally this. People on the internet are pathetic. :rip:

 

--

Mother Teresa of Pop :heart: $100k for medical bills is INSANE tho :skull:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
Link to post
Share on other sites
vibingnthriving
3 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Glad to hear it :clap3:

 

but US medical bills are an absolute joke. The fact so many people in that country are convinced they’re the best place in the world is so :biblio: like girl ur people have to pay more than most peoples annual salary just to get basic medical care 

It's not the best but it's a little annoying when people act like it's the worst country.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He doesn’t have any insurance? :deadbanana4:

 

Girl sign up for an ACA plan at least  

Edited by Sesame
Link to post
Share on other sites

those bills are disgusting... imagine walking down the street minding ur own business then the next minute you get shot by a stranger and slapped with a $100,000 bill

sort it out america  :biblio: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

i mean wbk this would happen but now maybe people will stop weirdly jumping to the conclusion that she doesn’t care about a friend/employee enough and won’t cover his medical care? idk just a thought :cm: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You get shot and you also go broke cause you gotta pay $100k for the medical bills :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Almighty Gaga

$100k medical bill, absolutely ridiculous Murica :deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
DoItHonestly
10 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

This thread just proves that America needs Medicare for All and eliminating medical debt. Enough with the right-wing corruption.

but WaiT TiMeS:isudumblmao:

 

OT: L Gaga a saint

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...