Kanye spent $16.6M of his own $ on presidential campaign

Genius1111

Genius1111

Kanye West spent nearly $16.6m of his own money on his presidential campaign, Entertainment News - AsiaOne

The 43-year-old rapper - who ran for office under the Birthday Party - self-funded the majority of his late-entry run for office, attracting just $2 million (S$2.7 million) from outside contributors, and, having earned just 66,000 votes across the US, meant each tick in the ballot box cost an average of $200 each. 

Your thoughts regarding the Birthday Party candidate? :giraffe:

Edited by Genius1111

Definition of wasted money. It only tarnished his image, so it didn't work out as promo either.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

I know he signed a prenup so Kim wasn’t going to see any of that money anyways. 

rihannabiggestfan
1 hour ago, plasticboy said:

oh my god

200.gif

:bibliahh:

yikes indeed

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I know he signed a prenup so Kim wasn’t going to see any of that money anyways. 

like she isn't richer than him :rip: 

bajaboy07

Kanye is a gemini. If 1 wants to marry you run from those air signs! they mean trouble! 

Isn't he broke and and was crying about it few years ago? Suddenly he still got millions on bank? What a lying trash. 

Gesamtkunstwerk

Wasn't he over 50mil in debt at some point ? :dies: No wonder why Kim wanted to get rid of him, he's probably spending her income on his stupid ideas.