HDD: Ariana planning 2022 tour

SIGNS OF LIVE: Part of the reason we haven’t seen more high-profile releases lately can be attributed to the devastation of the touring market. An album, for the majority of established touring artists, is a marketing tool for what is normally the cash cow of any longstanding career: touring. As the light at the end of the tunnel begins to appear brighter, we’re seeing some big acts announce 2022 tours that mix postponed dates with some new ones. Among the superstars stitching together such treks for next year are The Weeknd, Ariana Grande...

Source

Illuminati

When 2022 comes, it's either gonna be a bunch of half empty (or small) tours or they'll be back to normal but the entire industry will be touring and releasing stuff at once :skull:

7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

When 2022 comes, it's either gonna be a bunch of half empty (or small) tours or they'll be back to normal but the entire industry will be touring and releasing stuff at once :skull:

Artists without a fanbase will struggle filling the seats :chick1:

Edited by Kyoto
16 minutes ago, DAP said:

I admire her optimism

MhHRHT3.gif

5 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I mean the UK is planning on having everything open by the summer. The US should have reached herd immunity by the fall. Mexico plans on vaccinating everyone by spring 2022. As vaccine supply increases, most countries will able to ramp up their timelines. Even if there's a delay, summer 2022 and later should be fine for tours imo. There's gonna be a lot of pent-up demand imo

getawaytarte
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I mean the UK is planning on having everything open by the summer. The US should have reached herd immunity by the fall. Mexico plans on vaccinating everyone by spring 2022. As vaccine supply increases, most countries will able to ramp up their timelines. Even if there's a delay, summer 2022 and later should be fine for tours imo. There's gonna be a lot of pent-up demand imo

Well, in the middle of the march in 2020 everyone thought we'll sit at home for 2 maybe 3 weeks so :rip: with new mutations being discovered basically weekly at this point I doubnt it'll happen so fast.

OT: Doesn't mean anything imho, but we'll see. 

AidanUnderYou

I feel like she’ll definitely release another album. Positions doesn’t seem like the kind of album to do a whole tour around.

Aribiotch
32 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

There’s gonna be another album drop before the tour I hope :duca:

Yep! She said she wanted to tour 2 albums again like she did with sweetener and tun:duca:

duybeeGAshantiGA

Of course she will release something else before the 2022 tour. It's more than a year. Positions alone wont generate enuf hype so yeah

I expect the first half of 2022 will be jam-packed with big name albums and everyone will be doing a summer tour. Let me start saving $$$. 

mxoonlight

No she isn’t, she already said she doesn’t expect things to be back until 2023

Everybody wants to tour next year. I am not surprised. This is literally their source of income for most artists so I kind of see a lot of major artists touring again. 

2 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

No she isn’t, she already said she doesn’t expect things to be back until 2023

Where did she say that? Like, 2023 looks safe but y'all really underestimating vaccines and case drops. :deadbanana2:

youngpopariana

I'm looking forward to attending an Ariana Grande concert again in the near future so these hypothetical news are exciting to me

I hope Gaga and Miley are planning tours as well. I would love to finally get to see them live.

Edited by youngpopariana
bajaboy07
1 hour ago, Pheromosa said:

whos going to tell her 

:rip:  

but slay ari im deff going to throw $500 at her instead of paying my $16,000 maxed cc debt. paying student loans r 4 losers! too cool 4 skool b*t**ez! rock out wid ya ****s out! yas 

gloamingtheplain
3 hours ago, Marvin said:

There won’t be such a thing as herd immunity as the virus is mutating. There’s several versions of it now.