Bill Maher comes for Britney's 'Slave For You'

ArtForFreedom

vibingnthriving

If people really think britney is worried about some boyfriend that she dated almost two decades ago then ....

This was genius and I love Britney :lmao:

That **** is problematic though..she was a child star in Hollywood saying she's a slave...and now today she can't even make her own decisions and was forced to work. Smh just like Prince saying "not gonna let the elevator break us down" and he died in an elevator. Or MJ saying over and over he didn't wanna end up like Elvis and did :weeps:

there were plenty of old white's just like himself trying to cancel her for IAS4U, as well as before and after it

princedonte

Britney isn’t even mad at Justin she said she wanted to work with him and  they embraced each other on Instagram. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion by bored  people in Twitter. 

Who gives a **** about what this racist MF has to say? Why isn't this mess cancelled yet?! 

sickening
3 hours ago, Scorp said:

Or MJ saying over and over he didn't wanna end up like Elvis and did :weeps:

If you think that's disturbing, I suggest you listen to Morphine, it slaps but honestly kind of concerning

ot: that title is cringe

• #FreeBritney Activist

Teenage Justin ? He was 23 pushing 24 :bibliahh:

RainDreamer

Isn't he the guy who got away with using the N word? The privilege of it all. 

2 hours ago, sickening said:

If you think that's disturbing, I suggest you listen to Morphine, it slaps but honestly kind of concerning

ot: that title is cringe

:eek: Just heard that and then the song Money and have been on a deep dive. Wow....just wow

bajaboy07
3 hours ago, princedonte said:

Britney isn’t even mad at Justin she said she wanted to work with him and  they embraced each other on Instagram. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion by bored  people in Twitter. 

FR !!!!!!!!! stop obsessing over stuff like dis u guise :biblio:

sickening
4 minutes ago, Scorp said:

:eek: Just heard that and then the song Money and have been on a deep dive. Wow....just wow

Alot of his stuff is...a tad concerning. Tabloid Junkie is also one of them, I dont want to go off topic but there were lots of red flags there

I don't know who he is but grandpa needs to go to sleep or mind his business because he clearly didn't understand a thing

I'm not giving that creature a view so idk what it said but I'm sure it's just as out of touch as ever. 

3 hours ago, easy HME said:

Teenage Justin ? He was 23 pushing 24 :bibliahh:

he had a Wendy uneducated moment :toofunny3: what an idiot .. the fact he ignored him apologizing to janet :rip:

i laughed at the **** a stranger show, that was spot on