Victoria Justice acknowledges meme

PiecesOfYou

bajaboy07

it already did . didn't she bully that one cast member on zoey 101 ? i saw her video where she calls out even jamie spears. i think she was suicidal . poor gurl 

20 minutes ago, bajaboy07 said:

it already did . didn't she bully that one cast member on zoey 101 ? i saw her video where she calls out even jamie spears. i think she was suicidal . poor gurl 

Post the receipts or shut up

bajaboy07
Just now, Grown K said:

Post the receipts or shut up

its on yt and im lazy . ur post count is 11,000; u can do it sis i know u can! 

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, bajaboy07 said:

That girl was literally kicked off the show because she couldn't control her temper on set. I don't think she's emotionally stable. Almost 2 decades after she was kicked off Nickelodeon she's coming out claiming Jamie and Victoria bullied her... literally 2 decades later. I don't believe a word she says, she's not stable and is looking for 5 minutes of fame. 

bajaboy07
Just now, DearSociety13 said:

That girl was literally kicked off the show because she couldn't control her temper on set. I don't think she's emotionally stable. Almost 2 decades after she was kicked off Nickelodeon she's coming out claiming Jamie and Victoria bullied her... literally 2 decades later. I don't believe a word she says, she's not stable and is looking for 5 minutes of fame. 

u stan 4 her so in ur defense shes the crazy 1 but i believe that gurl.