Trisha ANNIHILATES James, Sia & Charli

Bethenny Frankel

Bethenny Frankel

You might hate her, but I feel like she's making valid points here

Edited by Bethenny Frankel
Pavement Princess

Good, she better put her heavy (and assumably DIRTY) foot on Ms. XCX’s neck until we get True Romance 2.0

NotAvaMax

Y'all talk **** but she's the most entertaining person on youtube and shes been on there for like 13 years

Edited by NotAvaMax
Black Sunflower

I don't agree with her at all, throwing groomer left and right nowadays is just....it's losing meaning.

But I love Trisha haha let's see how this one plays out

Marla Singer

She made some points, but she's very selective about when she chooses to make those points.

bajaboy07

youtube is starting or started to turn into a personalized tmz . everybody now runs and talks like harvey whatever his midget name . (i know hes a virgo) :biblio: 

and isnt trish a taurus :biblio: hitler was a taurus :rip: 

Edited by bajaboy07
bajaboy07

i need some1 to tranquilize trish shes just so unlikable . why does she look like that? i miss her goth blonde myspace 07 candids she was so pretty omg im so sad! 

21 minutes ago, bajaboy07 said:

youtube is starting or started to turn into a personalized tmz . everybody now runs and talks like harvey whatever his midget name . (i know hes a virgo) :biblio: 

hitler was taurus? adgabsoaihdb I hope his moon sign is some shite like gemini or sth because this is irredeemable :skull:

the thumbnail tho :bibliahh:

She made some points, for sure. Especially in regards to James having been “groomed” by Tati and her husband, and him nearly losing his career as a sacrifice to her later down the road. The relationship he has with Charlie does seem rather reminiscent of those earlier beginnings in his career. He definitely has groomed some minors, most notably Charlie, to be more profitable for him above all else. The sexual predator stuff is eh, there’s a debate to be had. But the grooming is pretty evident.

However, Trisha’s problem is ALWAYS that she doesn’t stick to true and hard facts and ruins her arguments with run-off ideas. She kept bringing up stolen clothing designs as if it was a minor inconvenience, when in reality stolen designs can be devastating and disheartening for smaller businesses. No idea why she even brought that up as a comparison, when it only makes her seem ignorant.

50 minutes ago, bajaboy07 said:

Why are you guys like this? :deadbanana4: