Jump to content

Blue Ivy telling her parents to stop clapping for Camila


Bloodflowers.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bimbo

    4

  • DearSociety13

    4

  • hétérosexuelle

    4

  • Marshal_ac

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

hétérosexuelle

I wonder if she was annoyed by noisy clapping or because Camila wanted to talk and she thought it was rude to interrupt her

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I wonder if she was annoyed by noisy clapping or because Camila wanted to talk and she thought it was rude to interrupt her

so naive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
RobDeWittBukater

I always thought this moment was adorable af, not ATRLers actually fuming over Blue Ivy :skull: She's just a kid, please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Who?

 

you really think Blu hates Camila? 

Yes. Who doesn’t? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
hétérosexuelle
3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The fact that queen Blue really did a number on this racist :bibliahh:

 

 

 


poor camila :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marshal_ac

Kids can always read your spirit. That’s why when they’re really young some will cry when you hand them off to an evil person. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
duybeeGAshantiGA
9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The fact that queen Blue really did a number on this racist :bibliahh:

 

 

 

:bibliahh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The fact that queen Blue really did a number on this racist :bibliahh:

 

 

 

It’s kind of sick looking at the thumbnail and seeing the pictures they use for both. Their really trying to paint a little black girl as some sort of diva :deadbanana2: The racist just going along with it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinashegrande6
17 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The fact that queen Blue really did a number on this racist :bibliahh:

 

 

 

Not her being actually offended :deadbanana2:

 

OT: Blue Ivy is a queen :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethenny Frankel

we were all blue ivy that night

Link to post
Share on other sites
DearSociety13
21 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The fact that queen Blue really did a number on this racist 

PLEASE. We know who YOU stan. Don't be throwing around names that are associated with YOUR OWN favs

Link to post
Share on other sites
DearSociety13
34 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Didn't she end up actually getting offended by this? :rip:

No. She got anxiety due to all the hate she received online. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DearSociety13 said:

PLEASE. We know who YOU stan. Don't be throwing around names that are associated with YOUR OWN favs

Who’s we? Who do I stan? :skull: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
DearSociety13
Just now, Bimbo said:

Who’s we? Who do I stan? :skull: 

You're an OT4 stan. Which is ironic considering 3/4 of them have been cancelled out for r*cist pasts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

You're an OT4 stan. Which is ironic considering 3/4 of them have been cancelled out for r*cist pasts.

Who the **** is OT4? :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, El Chico said:

It’s kind of sick looking at the thumbnail and seeing the pictures they use for both. Their really trying to paint a little black girl as some sort of diva :deadbanana2: The racist just going along with it 

!!!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...