The Handmaid's Tale | S4 on Hulu April 28

is this the final season? probably not, but I think them defeating Gilead would be a good ending.

6 minutes ago, infrared said:

is this the final season? probably not, but I think them defeating Gilead would be a good ending.

Hulu also renewed the show for a fifth season last December. 

• ATRL Moderator
Unoriginal

this is a threat.

s1 is essential tv viewing, s2 was mediocre, and s3 was abysmal. the recycled plot points are so tired and there can only be only so many close ups of elisabeth moss before they become stale

feuxtography
3 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

this is a threat.

s1 is essential tv viewing, s2 was mediocre, and s3 was abysmal. the recycled plot points are so tired and there can only be only so many close ups of elisabeth moss before they become stale

three got SO good the later half :jonny5:

State of Grace.

I just finished watching S3 recently. I'm more than ready :jonny5:

It better be good GOOD cause it took me a while to actually like S3

• ATRL Moderator
Unoriginal
22 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

three got SO good the later half :jonny5:

it got worse imo :chick1: the aunt lydia backstory episode is a solid 3/10

feuxtography
1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

I remember being dead-pan bored for the first half and then super engaged for the second half. 

There's also the benefit of it being two years since then and I don't actually remember if I really liked it all that much. :jonny5:

I DO however remember the major cliffhanger so i've been waiting for this season perched. :deadbanana2:

Talking Fish

I stopped watching at that atrocious S2 ending, and after seeing some glimpses of S3, I'm glad I did. The shameless money-grab of a S2 finale, the Billie Eillish song, the fact that they made her into Katniss Everdeen :skull: This is a joke

mellenthin
14 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I loved the aunt Lydia backstory :jonny6: 

One of the best episodes imo.

Severus Snape

not them spoiling june gets to canada on the last seconds:rip: this show is really interesting to me, it could be directed by a baby and i'd still watch, truly the power of a great book :clap3: maybe in this season june will get to canada and the fifth and final they will all defeat guiliead? or maybe hulu decides to finish it up right at the 4rth just like money heist? 

btw when is it coming to hbo? 

fridayteenage

Liars and Mayday from the end of S3 are the highest rated imdb eps. Whew her star is rising.

drip drop
50 minutes ago, Talking Fish said:

I stopped watching at that atrocious S2 ending, and after seeing some glimpses of S3, I'm glad I did. The shameless money-grab of a S2 finale, the Billie Eillish song, the fact that they made her into Katniss Everdeen :skull: This is a joke

I really expected June to say "Turn your weapons against Gilead!" at one point ngl

mylicious

I found out about this show last year so I had the luxury to watch all three seasons in a row.

My question is do you guys know if Season 4 will release all the episode at once or is it a weekly release?

I am very excited! 

8 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

not them spoiling june gets to canada on the last seconds:rip: this show is really interesting to me, it could be directed by a baby and i'd still watch, truly the power of a great book :clap3: maybe in this season june will get to canada and the fifth and final they will all defeat guiliead? or maybe hulu decides to finish it up right at the 4rth just like money heist? 

btw when is it coming to hbo? 

It's probably just misleading.

YES! SO excited for this :duca: idk how I'm going to watch in the UK though, I binged it all in Lockdown on Amazon Prime.

The trailer looks so good :jonny5: This is where I expected the show to go in Season 3 originally. Slay!