Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

lostcause
1 hour ago, Delicious said:

why would i troll over someone almost losing their life?

it’s so weird that none of y’all find it a bit weird that someone was shot 4 times and the media have instead been focusing on the mutts and her name rather than the trauma and ptsd the walker went through :biblio: 

she should’ve started her statement with the MAN instead of the mutts, that’s all I’m saying.

“the fact that she and the media focused on the damn dogs over the man that got shot”

So you are trying to weasel out of the fact that you yourself started your original asinine statement by implementing Gaga in some made up abuse of her beloved friend/dog walker. She focused on the “damn dogs” because they were the ones missing! We knew within four hours her friend was expected to make a full recovery, even earlier we knew he was stable, not kidnapped, alive.

1 hour ago, Delicious said:

are u ok?

you said all this instead of just agreeing that it’s weird the world paid more attention to the dogs that the man who was almost murdered

Are you ok? 
because from an outside perspective you have a deluded sense of self grandeur where you seem to think you know what the LAPD/FBI know, and you have better strategy than them. The attention to the dogs is PURPOSEFUL, the reward is PURPOSEFUL, and the “no questions asked” is too. This same tactic was just used in the Bay Area for another dog napping. This gives people incentive to turn in the dog, and gives the criminals incentive to (unknowingly) expose their networks. She was most likely instructed by the LAPD to put out the reward and statement she did.

bottom line is, this is all to capture the people who shot the dog walker. The shooting is the prime crime, it is why all these moves were made. The shooting is what will certainly send these criminals to jail.

just admit you know nothing of covert investigations, that you spoke out of your ass despite your mouth, apologize for your vulgar stupidity, and move on to your next blundering mistake.

Edited by lostcause
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• QueenofCopyPaste

• HabbGaga

AllyGayTor

People really be looking to cause problems just for the sake of causing problems over something that has no significance to the entire situation. 

Mystic Boy
5 hours ago, vamp said:

Glad they found them, but she's still in Rome? Not me be worried about the dogs by checking this thread all the time and the owner didn't even fly back to the place where her dogs were stolen.

4 hours ago, vamp said:

I mean that's how they were found. She could have at least drove around the area that the dogs were taken and called out their names. That's what I would have done but tbh I didn't know she was out of town at first.

:biblio: @ATRL Administration @ATRL Feedback 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Honestly it's the best news to wake up to. I hope they're actually her dogs though.. I don't believe something not fishy is going on though.. Maybe the nappers got someone to go to collect the money 

Gaga's dogs are extremely easy to identify

Miss Anthropocene
2 hours ago, Delicious said:

the fact that she and the media focused on the damn dogs over the man that got shot :biblio: 

she put out a statement offering 500k for the return of her mutts instead of 500k for the person who shot her employee :biblio: :biblio: 

If she put a reward out for people to come forward with information about who shot Ryan don’t you think this would put a VERY dangerous bounty on all of gagas close friends and family’s heads? They would live in fear! Criminal masterminds wouldn’t hesitate to kidnap a friend or relative and demand half a million dollars from her if that’s all it took.

Edited by Miss Anthropocene
Pans Labyrinth

Glad the dogs are safe and have returned home but how did that random woman conveniently find them. I doubt the criminals released the dogs out of the kindness of their hearts

Edited by Pans Labyrinth
Delusional
3 minutes ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

Glad the dogs are safe and have returned home but how did that random woman conveniently find them. I doubt the criminals released the dogs out of the kindness of their hearts

Nah. They released them cos their asses were on fire. 

So what's the actual motive? Is this just random crime or actually a planned one? Really glad they've found the dogs and wishing a rapid recovery for Ryan. Losing your beloved pet is no joke, my cat died a month ago and I still can't move on from this.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ricanaire

Now that the dogs are found and the assistant is recovering, it’s time to turn the attention to the criminals and the lady that “found” the dogs. How did she find the dogs? 

Mr. Blue_Shirt

I’m so ****ing happy & relieved that the dogs are all fine and so does the dogwalker. I can only imagine how any of this must have felt

TheFameMonster
2 minutes ago, Ricanaire said:

Now that the dogs are found and the assistant is recovering, it’s time to turn the attention to the criminals and the lady that “found” the dogs. How did she find the dogs? 

Tied up in some field.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ricanaire
2 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

Tied up in some field.

WHAAA?!

omg :dancehall:

Young In Love

thank god the dogs are back  + Ryan is recovering :heart2:

will the woman receive money? :mandown: i'm kinda sus that she's with them and they will just split the money but ofc it could be that they've released them and she just randomly found them :chick3:

FlyPirate

OH GOD THE DOGGIES :cries: i’m so happy they’re safe :heart: can’t imagine the trauma they’re going through but finally safe 

so what’s with that woman? anyway i hope they catch those rats and rot in jail

59 minutes ago, Ricanaire said:

We can't blame her just yet, but it does seem suspicious.

One Rude Boy

Absolutely heartbreaking occurrence. 

I realize the dogs are found and I hope the dog walker is all right as of now, but, all of my thoughts and prayers to Gaga - this sounds like a very traumatizing experience.

I know how important and integral our dogs can be to our lives, and I hope that she is well during these understandably terribly trying times for her. Truly awful that this happened to her, her dogs, and the dog walker as well. I hope Gaga and her dogs and walker can get through and eventually process this horrible event :(. Only an evil human being would hurt a person and such beautiful dogs, especially in such a horrific way like this. All my prayers to everyone involved. 

Edited by One Rude Boy
3 minutes ago, Pop said:

Please, a moment of Silence for all the hateful souls in this thread. :sadviolin:

you know, I'm actually glad to see some OGHs having a moment of respect and empathy for Gaga during this traumatizing event in her life. it's nice to see people dropping the trolling act when it comes to serious matters :flower:

Does anyone else find it irritating that the focus has been more on the dogs than the poor human being that was SHOT? I’m glad they are expected to make a full recovery but I find that a bit sad. Maybe just me.

53 minutes ago, P!nk said:

Does anyone else find it irritating that the focus has been more on the dogs than the poor human being that was SHOT? I’m glad they are expected to make a full recovery but I find that a bit sad. Maybe just me.

Shut up