Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Guys I Dont Think they were trolling sounds like They Were being Sincere its ok :heart:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Marry Illusion Glory

• QueenofCopyPaste

• HabbGaga

5 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Its okay, we appreciate you making sure Gaga didnt devolve into a complete mess :heart:

We Are Just Glad She Didnt Blackout and Do Something stupid because of this. My queens mentality is a lot Stronger :jonny4:

you ok?

Starchild
31 minutes ago, vamp said:

Glad they found them, but she's still in Rome? Not me be worried about the dogs by checking this thread all the time and the owner didn't even fly back to the place where her dogs were stolen.

You realize people have contracts right? I dont get why people like you who know nothing have to be so gross over someone you dislike in situations like this

Omg yay! Glad they were found! Glad to hear the dog walker will also be fine. Hopefully they find the robbers!

Edited by Ab1818

So happy!

I wonder who turned in the dogs though and how they got them? Either way it's a happy outcome, but her dog walker deserves justice!

Starchild
20 minutes ago, vamp said:

yes

You just saw someone get banned on here and your being this stupid? Whew

That woman is obviously not getting 500k willy nilly lol. They have to make sure she had no connection first.

QueenofCopyPaste
4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

That woman is obviously not getting 500k willy nilly lol. They have to make sure she had no connection first.

Knowing Gaga, and her being kind, she will still reward the woman maybe not 500k but still....if she is truly innocent.

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

OMG I'm so happy she got them back! :jonny5: This easily could have ended so badly. Now hopefully they can find the robbers and lock them up before they shoot someone else.

Baby Judas

Yay thank god! :heart2:

But the woman should undergo more interrogations . Her story seems a lil sus to me. 

Edited by Baby Judas
Starchild
1 hour ago, Subversive said:

Sorry for the dumb question, but do "no questions asked" awards have any like legal basis? Or is it always that the family or whatever won't ask questions, but the police obviously are. Like I don't understand why anyone would ever turn something in if they knew that they would still get investigated

Yea that means the family, the police will, and have to, investigate no matter what

Edited by Starchild
HausOfPunk
45 minutes ago, vamp said:

Glad they found them, but she's still in Rome? Not me be worried about the dogs by checking this thread all the time and the owner didn't even fly back to the place where her dogs were stolen.

And what would she have done? Walked the streets shouting her dog's name? 

Just now, HausOfPunk said:

And what would she have done? Walked the streets shouting her dog's name? 

I mean that's how they were found. She could have at least drove around the area that the dogs were taken and called out their names. That's what I would have done but tbh I didn't know she was out of town at first.

I'm so happy they're unharmed, poor babies must be so scared and confused :chick3:

I hope they throw in jail those that attempted murder.