Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

ninasayers

thank god, oh wow I'm so relieved damn :weeps: i hope they find who did this too, ryan deserves justice 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• QueenofCopyPaste

• HabbGaga

feuxtography
15 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

What a great news to hear in the morning. I bet the kidnappers didn't know they were Gaga's dogs. But since this go so much media attention, they probably couldn't sell off the dogs because people would suspect so they probably decided to ditch them. Hopefully they are found and arrested so that Ryan gets some justice. :gaygacat5:

I know! People were scaring me that they were going to kill them since they were GaGa’s. :cries:

7 minutes ago, vamp said:

Glad they found them, but she's still in Rome? Not me be worried about the dogs by checking this thread all the time and the owner didn't even fly back to the place where her dogs were stolen.

Okay. So you think being in this thread is somehow more of a bigger help than being in direct contact with authorities albeit online/phone as Gaga would likely be? Do you think Gaga was gonna wander the streets of Hollywood looking for the dogs herself when armed policemen and detectives who would have more knowledge of these situations would already be doing so? Do you think production of Gucci (it’s not a one-woman show ya know) can so easily be pushed back if she would have to quarantine again for another 2 weeks upon return to Italy? 

Just now, Almodusa said:

Do you think Gaga was gonna wander the streets of Hollywood looking for the dogs herself

yes

17 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

So she wasn't involved.. did she buy them off the shooters? :skull: I always wonder how these things work

20 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Yay!

Wonder how the woman obtained it! she'll get the reward right?

According to articles, the dogs were chained by their feet and displaced in a backdoor alley. I assume the traffickers got cold feet as soon as it made international news and Gaga put out the 500k notice. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

So happy for her. I hope Ryan recovers fast, hopefully this nightmare is over soon.  

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, Arthoe said:

According to articles, the dogs were chained by their feet and displaced in a backdoor alley. I assume the traffickers got cold feet as soon as it made international news and Gaga put out the 500k notice. 

Oh...the best case scenario possible given the situation! Still those criminals need to be punished!

15 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she bought them off someone who she thought was a breeder or something, saw the description of the dogs on the news, and returned them for the $500k :michael: It's not that far out of the realm of plausibility to say she wasn't involved 

It's very weird if she bought both the dogs. Your theory would have made sense if she only bought one of them.

Just now, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Oh...the best case scenario possible given the situation! Still those criminals need to be punished!

They sure as hell need to for attempted homicide. I'm still flabbergasted by the violence.

Dogs are safe and Ryan is recovering. Best outcome from this tragedy. LAPD has to go all out now. 

lostcause
4 minutes ago, vamp said:

yes

So you have never been to LA. A metropolis of 15 million people that is thousands of square miles, and she’s supposed to fly 12 hours to stomp the streets aimlessly? Please, you’re either stupid or purposefully ignorant for malicious purposes.

Subversive

Sorry for the dumb question, but do "no questions asked" awards have any like legal basis? Or is it always that the family or whatever won't ask questions, but the police obviously are. Like I don't understand why anyone would ever turn something in if they knew that they would still get investigated

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
13 minutes ago, vamp said:

Glad they found them, but she's still in Rome? Not me be worried about the dogs by checking this thread all the time and the owner didn't even fly back to the place where her dogs were stolen.

Its okay, we appreciate you making sure Gaga didnt devolve into a complete mess :heart:

We Are Just Glad She Didnt Blackout and Do Something stupid because of this. My queens mentality is a lot Stronger :jonny4:

7 minutes ago, vamp said:

It's very weird if she bought both the dogs. Your theory would have made sense if she only bought one of them.

Yeah that's true. I hadn't thought about that. Definitely suspicious