Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

Oh wow. Still praying for Ryan’s full recovery. Glad to hear he is doing well and the dogs have been found. 

Edited by MAKSIM
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Nemo

Beyonnaise
Just now, Chromatica said:

bull**** tbh. Prolly a friend of the criminals, trying cash in for them and herself.

Like... how do you just roll up to police with stolen animals and say "here they are, I wasn't involved.. but give me the $500k" :deadbanana:

Extinctkid

What a great news to hear in the morning. I bet the kidnappers didn't know they were Gaga's dogs. But since this go so much media attention, they probably couldn't sell off the dogs because people would suspect so they probably decided to ditch them. Hopefully they are found and arrested so that Ryan gets some justice. :gaygacat5:

I wouldn't be surprised if she bought them off someone who she thought was a breeder or something, saw the description of the dogs on the news, and returned them for the $500k :michael: It's not that far out of the realm of plausibility to say she wasn't involved 

13 minutes ago, Artur said:

Glad they found them, but she's still in Rome? Not me be worried about the dogs by checking this thread all the time and the owner didn't even fly back to the place where her dogs were stolen.

3 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Like... how do you just roll up to police with stolen animals and say "here they are, I wasn't involved.. but give me the $500k" :deadbanana:

This :deadbanana4:

I say lock her up (temporarily) and investigate those other criminals. At least the dogs are safe.

Extinctkid

AHHH SO HAPPY FOR HER AND PRAYING FOR RYAN'S FAST RECOVERY!!!!

Also, its wierd how some of y'all turned this into a discourse about race. Criminals are criminals, their race shouldn't matter. Racial stereotyping is a very huge problem so lets not go that low smh.

Chromatica
7 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Exactly. Questions have to be asked especially cause someone was shot 

Marry Illusion Glory

Finally! Such a relief :cries: so glad that they are unharmed as well. Phew.

Chromatica
4 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she bought them off someone who she thought was a breeder or something, saw the description of the dogs on the news, and returned them for the $500k :michael: It's not that far out of the realm of plausibility to say she wasn't involved 

Well then ask her who the seller was and investigate, a man almost died

Marry Illusion Glory

Finally! Such a relief :cries: so glad that they are unharmed as well. Phew.

So happy this ended well (for the most part.) Hope Ryan is doing well :heart2:

Was it a white or black woman is the real tea :rip:

Glad this nightmare is over for the Germonatta’s :heart:

:weeps: I'm so happy to hear this! I've been thinking about those lil doggies all day. Gaga must be so relieved. 

Now I hope they can find those guys to get justice for Ryan.

feuxtography
9 minutes ago, vamp said:

Glad they found them, but she's still in Rome? Not me be worried about the dogs by checking this thread all the time and the owner didn't even fly back to the place where her dogs were stolen.

She literally can’t. She just got done quarantining and filming starts. Her hands were tied. :doc: