Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

Marry Illusion Glory
7 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

Gaga probably planned it to get rid of them.

She's that kind of person. Sorry not sorry.

Hope this was worth getting Banned over. Sorry not sorry, indeed. :rip:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Marry Illusion Glory

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Buddy

Blackthorn
13 minutes ago, Nemo said:

i'm crying doesn't the red bolded label mean it's a permaban? LMAO we did it kids. see when you do clownery

Blackthorn]

guess he won't see my above @. well, unless he lurks, and in that case, i hope it was worth it MISERABLE LOSER. didn't even get the "ahh's" and "deadbananas" he was expecting :rip: pity

sdkdkdksj They're somehow on that Recently Browsing list, so maybe. :deadbanana4: But yeah! They're permabanned if their nickname is bold red. 

Banned

Have fun in that discord, psychotic weirdo.

OT: Her post made me sad all over again, the multiple pictures like we all take of our pets in every moment, I can't imagine losing them like that :weeps:

Imagine getting perma banned over this stupidity! :bibliahh:

DoctorIce
Just now, Rogue said:

Imagine getting perma banned over this stupidity! :bibliahh:

The way it wasn't even remotely funny or memorable. :rip: About time that user was put out of his misery.

ib4hBGa.png

Fired!

Yo @ATRL Feedback- is this a permanent ban? Just checking.

• ATRL Administrator
58 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

The way he knows he'll get away with this cause the modneys won't do anything serious about OGHs' disturing activity on this site. The admin is even making weird stanwar jokes in this thread

That was not my intent at all. And this whole "the modneys won't do anything about..." is a big lie. 1) Modneys don't exist 2) I take this seriously. 

6 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

Here you come twisting my words. :chick1: I never made fun of the man getting shot. Tons of people abandon their dogs every day. It wouldn't surprise me if Gaga was one of those, I stand by this.

Maybe you should report your liddo racist friends (and your racist self too) to the mods before, dummy.

Wtf :deadbanana4: 

how is gaga one of those type of ppl? What makes you think that :rip: not that I expect you to answer but whatever 

8 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

Hope the ban was worth it, insensitive prick.

OT: This is just horrible to hear :mazen: people are so disgustingly cruel these days. Gaga must be very upset, and understandably so. All we can do is hope and pray for the dogs to come back home safe. :sosad:

romonster

So, so devastating. I really hope she gets her dogs back and that Ryan will have a quick recovery.

The poor suspect that just got banned in this thread was truly toxic. Always crossing the line and blinded by hatred. It was about time that the mods put an end to it. Silence, please.

24 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

This family :rip:

he needs to go f*ck himself :biblio: this was so uncalled for & unnecessary but i wouldn't expect anything less from his breed

also, what about protesting is there to "investigate", even the small minority who looted? there were dozens of thousands of arrests anyway of both those guilty of crimes as well as many innocent protesters. plus the fbi is racist, so it's ironic of him to imply they're in any way pardoning BLM

Almost Home
35 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

They will genuinely use any situation to score political points with the MAGA crowd won't they? Seriously yikes. :pukey:

I keep seeing a lot of comments saying the "no questions asked" ransom is bad as she should be striking to find the perpetrators, but there's never a completely loose term with that where the perpetrators would retain innocence. That ransom will have a team of investigators attached to it that would track any forward coming of the found dogs. She knows herself it's not as simple as paying someone off. She doesn't make the law.

I hope the dogs do get returned safely and Ryan recovers well soon. Horrible situation all-round.

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I keep seeing a lot of comments saying the "no questions asked" ransom is bad as she should be striking to find the perpetrators, but there's never a completely loose term with that where the perpetrators would retain innocence. That ransom will have a team of investigators attached to it that would track any forward coming of the found dogs. She knows herself it's not as simple as paying someone off. She doesn't make the law.

I hope the dogs do get returned safely and Ryan recovers well soon. Horrible situation all-round.

Right? :deadbanana2: The way people keep saying "she only offered the reward for the dogs, but not for the guy that shot the dog walker" like, what do they expect? :skull: She can't just wave the police off from an attempted murder of course the most she can do is say "no questions asked" for the dogs. The police are definitely gonna have some questions, its just negotiations tactics. 

46 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

This man should be lucky the FBI aren't investigating his fathers criminal actions.

Edited by Jack!
Holiest Dreams

That member getting clocked out because they couldn’t put stan wars aside for just one topic :lmao: deserved

Anyway I hope she gets her dogs back soon. Losing my dog and not knowing where she is (through theft or running away, whatever really) is one of my worst fears. 

Edited by Holiest Dreams
9 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

WTF is this post :deadbanana2:I’m glad you’re banned, weirdo. 

4 minutes ago, Jack! said:

This man should be lucky the FBI aren't investigating his fathers criminal actions.

That’s only because he has money. 

suburbannature
3 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Anyway I hope she gets her dogs back soon. Losing my dog and not knowing where she is (through theft or running away, whatever really) is one of my worst fears. 

Same. And I wish I hadn’t watched the video - Ryan’s cries for help were really hard to listen to. The way he tried to defend the dogs even if it meant getting hurt himself. 

Ryuuchan_X
9 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

The OGH’s and their obsession :biblio: