Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

1 hour ago, SilencePlease said:

Gaga probably planned it to get rid of them.

She's that kind of person. Sorry not sorry.

Dogs will finally get to know what love is with their new family :chick1:

This is absolutely vile. A man could’ve lost his life and the poor dogs might be harmed and you are in here making these gross and insensitive comments. So disgusting.

This should be ban worthy. @Oxygen @Ace Reject @Lee!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• QueenofCopyPaste

• HabbGaga

Just now, Thor said:

This is absolutely vile. A man could’ve lost his life and the poor dogs might be harmed and you are in here making these gross and insensitive comments. So disgusting.

I second this request 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Enzolorenzo
11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Jesus.

That’s what my sister thought as well. Although my theory is that they were kidnapped by a crazy zealot.
Hopefully the dogs are okay and they will be found soon. I’m glad to know the dog walker is recovering. 
I feel so bad for Gaga, I can’t imagine how I would feel if something like this happened to my dog. :cries:

Edited by Enzolorenzo
SilencePlease
Just now, Thor said:

Here you come twisting my words. :chick1: I never made fun of the man getting shot. Tons of people abandon their dogs every day. It wouldn't surprise me if Gaga was one of those, I stand by this.

Maybe you should report your liddo racist friends (and your racist self too) to the mods before, dummy.

Superbitch
9 minutes ago, Thor said:

Yea mods. When stanning goes Too far. Ban that r** 

Thank god Ryan is doing better. Still very nervous about Koji and Gustav but trying to stay hopeful. :dancehall:

Dogs will finally get to know what love is with their new family :chick1:

You never cease to amaze me at the new depths of illogicality and lack of morality you sink to just to drag someone you've never met, who doesn't even know you, and who certainly didn't do anything to you to warrant the level of vitriol you throw her way. :doc:

21 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Jesus.

Tbh I feel better if that’s the case because the “they’ll kill the dogs now since they can’t sell them” perspective goes out the window and it meant they intended to return the dogs. However, I’m not sure they anticipated actually shooting someone...this could lead to a change of plans :dancehall: 

Marry Illusion Glory
33 minutes ago, SilencePlease said:

Here you come twisting my words. :chick1: I never made fun of the man getting shot. Tons of people abandon their dogs every day. It wouldn't surprise me if Gaga was one of those, I stand by this.

Maybe you should report your liddo racist friends (and your racist self too) to the mods before, dummy.

Nobody is twisting your words because your insensitive and gross words are here for everyone to see. YOU came in here trying to insinuate that she must have done this to get rid of her dogs because you "believe" she is "that kind of person"who is capable of doing that. And then you double down on it and try to deflect it on a whole fanbase because of unrelated past grudges when this thread is, if you didn't realize, about a man getting fatally shot and his employer's dogs getting stolen while she's thousands of miles away from them. But considering that you dedicate almost your entire online presence tearing down this woman, you words in this thread are neither shocking nor surprising.

To you and to others who are trying to make this about stan wars need to learn some basic human decency. If you don't have any words of support to offer or can't see how some things are above these stupid, petty stan wars then maybe it does warrant some time to log off and think hard about what kind of negative energy from these fights is turning you into a person that is able to post such things on a forum and be able to stoop to such lows, just to be able to justify your endless hatred for an artist and their fans you dislike. Enough.

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
Silvermoon92
2 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

:cupid:

SilencePlease
11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

YOU came in here trying to insinuate that she must have killed her dogs

a man getting fatally shot

Asdhshsj the dramatics :toofunny2:

1. I didn't insinuate she killed her dogs. I said she's the kind of person to abandon her dogs.

2. I never made fun of the man. 

3. The man isn't dead.

OT: Hope the man and the dogs are ok! :chick3:

what a disgusting piece of sh!t .... ban that member 

OT: Hope the dogs are safe ... glad ryan is improving 

44 minutes ago, Thor said:

A disgusting post by a disgusting user. Just because Katy Perry has no career doesn't give anyone a free pass to be a ****.

xfreshkidxx

:biblio:

Marry Illusion Glory

Not to going to engage with...that anymore :rip:

28 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Tbh I feel better if that’s the case because the “they’ll kill the dogs now since they can’t sell them” perspective goes out the window and it meant they intended to return the dogs. However, I’m not sure they anticipated actually shooting someone...this could lead to a change of plans :dancehall: 

Yeah I think that was a spontaneous reaction as well as a result of panicking since Ryan tried to fight hard and started yelling. Let's hope the dogs can be returned safely unharmed and these a-holes be brought to justice asap

15 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

This is awkward. Someone on Twitter was ratio’d for assuming the suspects were black, and he’s actually correct :rip: 

Not saying he was right to assume, but it does make it an awkward situation. 

how does that make it "awkward"? it's a mere coincidence that people prejudicially assumed the perpetrators were black and that they were.

oh well, i guess this means law enforcement will actually make an effort to catch them as opposed to if they were white?

lol what a pressed loser :rip:

I feel like I have been living in a parallel universe because I just heard of this

So basically she is in Rome , the dogs are in LA , the dogsiter got shot and 2 of the 3 dogs were kidnapped and now she offer 500k to get them back?

What kind of story is that and wow at the guy getting shot :mazen:

feuxtography

1. I didn't insinuate she killed her dogs. I said she's the kind of person to abandon her dogs.

3. The man isn't dead.

Get the **** out trash. 

Blackthorn
3 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

Even if that was true she could have given away her pets to a new home without putting someone at risk! ... wtf :deadbanana4:

State of Grace.

some of yall are so ****ing twisted and keep reaching new lows :biblio: 

anyways, update:

hope he gets well and the dogs are found asap :cries: 

3. The man isn't dead.

Why exactly would she abandon her dogs, pls explain. She literally made them a whole instagram VERIFIED account. Asia has been with her as long as you've been a member of this forum. Is this worth getting warning points over :rip: the sheer embarrassment. 

16 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

This is awkward. Someone on Twitter was ratio’d for assuming the suspects were black, and he’s actually correct :rip: 

Not saying he was right to assume, but it does make it an awkward situation. 

Racial stereotyping/profiling isn’t ok just because you happened to be correct....There was no reason to assume the assailants were Black before the report was released. Literally what goes on in your brain?

If you go on twitter and start tweeting “bet the guy who did it was black” whenever you see someone talking about a crime, it doesn’t make it justified just because sometimes you guess correctly. Are you insane?

Nothing about this is “awkward” and that user isn’t entitled to an apology for a racist assumption.

Edited by Rotunda
Marry Illusion Glory
17 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

some of yall are so ****ing twisted and keep reaching new lows :biblio: 

anyways, update:

hope he gets well and the dogs are found asap :cries: 

This is great to know that he's doing better now and expected to fully recover. And isn't it obvious that she's been in constant touch with him, his family, her own family etc? What else can she do from a whole continent away?

People on social media who like to jump to conclusions for viral moments are pathetic :rip:

Still no updates about Koji and Gustavo. This is so stressful and it's taking so long :dancehall:

Archetype

Here you come twisting my words

They directly quoted you, didn't "twist your words" at all.  If you don't like what you're reading, and what you're reading is literally your own comment, maybe think before you post?  It's that simple.  

@OP Nice to hear Ryan is doing better.  Can't believe that he is still so focused on the dogs, even after being shot.  A saint.

Edited by Archetype