Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• QueenofCopyPaste

• HabbGaga

lostcause
38 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Im not denying that they’re not capable of bad things. I was trying to say that it would actually be more in their interest to let the dogs go free somewhere with the chance they get back to her. If they take her up on the cash offer it’s going to be hard not to reveal themselves during communication. The dogs never coming back would possibly cause her to hire investigators. 

There is no way she hasn’t already hired investigators. That + the highest rung of the LAPD + whatever High level connections she’s chosen to pull. The dogs are already missing, she’s not waiting for them “never coming back” to go all out. Sadly this happens all the time. Her power is a catch 22 as it would be the reason the dogs are killed, but unlike most of these cases, it could also be the reason they are actually returned.

Baby Judas

Oh they better not hurt the poor dogs. I can imagine Gaga going full John Wick when they hurt her babies. 

25 minutes ago, Buddy said:

We found Q Lazzuras, we can find these criminals 

omg it was you who found her??

Mr. Stratus
14 hours ago, R0cky said:

Probably one of her deranged fans did this

Or one of the deranged OGHs that have been known to make multiple accounts on forums just to troll 

OT:

I really hope the dogs are found. I love my dog so much, can't imagine what that's like 

What is the point of killing the dogs? That will not happen. If the reason they were stolen was money, they’re being offered a hell of a lot of money for it

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Or one of the deranged OGHs that have been known to make multiple accounts on forums just to troll 

OT:

I really hope the dogs are found. I love my dog so much, can't imagine what that's like 

I swear. I can’t imagine this happening to anyone. I’m sure Gaga must be devastated. Just goes to show how disturbing the human race can get 

Archetype

I wonder why they still took the dogs after shooting Ryan.  They might make 7k from selling them, but will most likely be caught and end up in prison.  

Also, why would three grown men need to shoot a guy walking French bulldogs?  Couldn’t they easily jump him instead?  

• #FreeBritney Activist

There’s no way she’s getting those poor doggies back. Any which way this goes, it will lead back to the perpetrator. :doc: They mustn’t have known they belonged to someone famous & were probably trying to make a quick buck from selling them. They’d be chipped & discovered at first trip to a vet. And the perpetrator isn’t going to return them for the reward, because that’s a guaranteed jail sentence. 

So sadly, I think the dogs will be either “disposed of” or released on their own. It would have actually been better not to publicise this, then there would’ve been a chance. 

Edited by FOCK
6 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I wonder why they still took the dogs after shooting Ryan.  They might make 7k from selling them, but will most likely be caught and end up in prison.  

Also, why would three grown men need to shoot a guy walking French bulldogs?  Couldn’t they easily jump him instead?  

I don't think Ryan would let go of the dogs so the scum probably shot him in the heat of the moment retaliation type thing.

2 minutes ago, FOCK said:

There’s no way she’s getting those poor doggies back. Any which way this goes, it will lead back to the perpetrator. :doc: They mustn’t have known they belonged to someone famous & were probably trying to make a quick buck from selling them. They’d be chipped & discovered at first trip to a vet. And the perpetrator isn’t going to return them for the reward, because that’s a guaranteed jail sentence. 

I hope you're wrong :(

Badgalbriel

Oh man, can't they use the roads cameras to trace where that car went? :sad:

I hope those guys don't hurt those dogs. I hope they at least set the dogs free somewhere and that someone finds it. 

34 minutes ago, FOCK said:

So sadly, I think the dogs will be either “disposed of” or released on their own. It would have actually been better not to publicise this, then there would’ve been a chance. 

I think given the fact that someone got shot, the info was gonna come out about the dog’s owner eventually 

bluebirdsforever

This is genuinely awful, I hope everyone involved recovers okay and those poor dogs are miraculously returned safe :(

iaintiffin

I'd be beyond heartbroken if i was Gaga. I hope the dogs are found and crims held accountable asap.

Soup in Teapot

I think they will kill the dogs. The buzz is so huge now. Poor Gaga just can’t catch a break. At least the poor man is alive.

Edited by Soup in Teapot
7 hours ago, Erotic said:

they shut down an entire section of ATRL over a certain pop star shade but can’t even ban a member who trolls in very grave near-death situation threads. shows a lot 

I’m glad he is okay. And I’m praying puppies are okay too. I’m so happy Asia is safe. 

both situations seem equally horrendous for me. I hope the mods will do something about the trolls in this thread! this unnecessary clownery must end now, we have had enough already! 

Edited by Rino
1 hour ago, jim19911126 said:

The quotation is killing me :deadbanana4:

well, at least it's not "Lady GaGa" :chick1:

Mr. Blue_Shirt

These robbers were probably waiting for Gaga to go overseas to steal the dogs. This is so awful

Wow there is footage of the car, the exact time and location of the incident and the police isnt capable of tracing it back? The US has a serious security problem. Are there no cameras to track the car down or what? :rip: 

Edited by HeWolf
Diarrhoea
27 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

Wow there is footage of the car, the exact time and location of the incident and the police isnt capable of tracing it back? The US has a serious security problem. Are there no cameras to track the car down or what? :rip: 

Honestly this doesn't shock me at all, I was held at knifepoint recently on a main road surrounded by security cameras by someone who was very identifiable and nothing happened so :skull: I guess it's much easier than we think too get away with crimes